Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad boasts about fucking a chick, it gets posted everywhere, he suis

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY TO READ AN ARTICLE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

https://nypost.com/2018/03/08/med-student-killed-himself-after-humiliation-over-hookup-boast/

He looks like a piece of shit.

An aspiring doctor from Wales who boasted about a hookup he’d had with a woman hanged himself after his friends published his comments online, according to reports.
The 22-year-old had told his rugby friends about his fling on a private messaging board before the comments were made public — and seen by the woman and other Swansea students.
Senior returned home to Raglan, Monmouthshire, after the embarrassing incident and committed suicide in a wooded area.

Thats Chadlite, not Chad

Lmao, he sui'd because he was scared of getting kicked out of his med course? So he didn't even get kicked out?

Normies are fucking hilarious ngl.

Why the fuck would you sui after that? I see in this thread here about worrying to get kicked out of med course, but he didn't even get kicked out.

lmao he probably fucked an old granny and thought he was a slayer like some trp retard, then his friends laughed at him, he realised his mistake and sui'ed. good riddance :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Why the fuck would you sui after that? I see in this thread here about worrying to get kicked out of med course, but he didn't even get kicked out.
Yea, that was my question too.

High tier normie with bulkmaxx

lmao he probably fucked an old granny and thought he was a slayer like some trp retard, then his friends laughed at him, he realised his mistake and sui'ed. good riddance :feelsokman::feelsokman:
High IQ.

Most probably he fucked one of those genderfluid non-monogamously married pansexual 35 year old blue haired liberal SJW landwhales.

I can now understand why he did sui and I sympathize with him.

Why is everyone here so happy?

You are still a virgin, and you'll always be one, shit cope.

Why is everyone here so happy?

You are still a virgin, and you'll always be one, shit cope.
Normie fuck fakecel detected.

This is lifefuel for us. If I can't ascend, if I (we, incels) can't enjoy life like normies do, then I want it to all burn down. I want to smell their burnt hair and flesh, I want to hear their screams of agony, I want to feel the heat from their burning bodies, I want to watch as they writhe and clench their teeth as they slowly expire.

Normie fuck fakecel detected.

This is lifefuel for us. If I can't ascend, if I (we, incels) can't enjoy life like normies do, then I want it to all burn down. I want to smell their burnt hair and flesh, I want to hear their screams of agony, I want to feel the heat from their burning bodies, I want to watch as they writhe and clench their teeth as they slowly expire.
edge

What a cuck for even caring what those whores think, the bitch should've suid too.

What the fuck he posted that caused him to Sui?? Anybody knows?

Another one bites the dust.

Because it was probably the hardest and most traumatic experience he’s been through, considering his normal struggle involves deciding whether to order an Indian or a Chinese takeaway. Normies from good families have ZERO psychological resilience which is why this kid topped himself.

who wants to bet he roped after his friends gave him shit for fucking some ugly foid. fucking normie problems

Last edited:
Can we stop calling everyone Chad

That's no Chad. If he was he wouldn't be ashamed for pounding puss and women would message him for their pounding session.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back