Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad blocks roastie from everywhere, deletes her and ghostes her for 3 months. Roastie still gives him a chance

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Just lol at roasties, just when you thought they couldn’t stoop any lower they prove you wrong. When It comes to chad they have no self respect.

Proof:

I deleted this roasties snap, # and blocked her from everywhere and ghosted her for 3 months. I went on my chad tinder today and saw her so I messaged her. She tells me how hurt she got when I ignored her texts and didn’t reply.

Now 15 mins later I convinced her to get drinks with me and we are talking but sex, cuddling and pull out method since she is not on birth control.

Jfl, how thirsty are these girls for chad dick? I swear idk how ppl can see these experiments and tell me looks dont matters. I have done these experiments like 100 times with different girls .

Girls don’t treat me like that ever! It’s so easy for chad ugh.

The black pill hurts.

You know what this does to me?

Dude arent you going insane after Larping as chad for so long? I love those experiments though I am concerned about your mental health.

pull out method lmao lmao