Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy chad becomes suicidal after being raped by a foid

No Chad here.

how ugly was she God damn. must've looked like a banshee for him to start cutting himself.

Btw does getting raped by a woman as a kid make you a fakecel?

This is just cringe

Btw does getting raped by a woman as a kid make you a fakecel?
yes cuz a woman wouldn't risk her life to grape an ugly kid

TBH being raped does not mean you're a chad. I have had at least one normie confide to me how he was raped by an older woman as a teenager. Sometimes it's more about humiliation than sex. But we can still ponder intellectually if chad would be more likely to get raped or not. I would assume that the answer would be 'no' because chad gets much more respect as a rule and fewer women would see him as lowly enough to merit being raped or rationalize it as being a gift for him.

TBH being raped does not mean you're a chad. I have had at least one normie confide to me how he was raped by an older woman as a teenager. Sometimes it's more about humiliation than sex. But we can still ponder intellectually if chad would be more likely to get raped or not. I would assume that the answer would be 'no' because chad gets much more respect as a rule and fewer women would see him as lowly enough to merit being raped or rationalize it as being a gift for him.
i can guarantee that no incel is going to be raped by a foid

Was it like a landwhale pajeeta or what is going on?

She must have been horrifically ugly then

Tf is that title??? He’s not a chad, he’s a weak fucking bitch

Hahahahaha just push her off hahahahaha walk away hahahahaha.

Hahahahaha just push her off hahahahaha walk away hahahahaha.

Just knock the bitch out retard