Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad becomes muslims, Suifuel for Arab men

This isn’t suifuel for arabs. They’re all cheering him on in the comments jfl I wasn’t expecting that.

This isn’t suifuel for arabs. They’re all cheering him on in the comments jfl I wasn’t expecting that.
Damn I didnt read the comments, lol, they don't know if millions of Euro Chads converted, there'd be no women left for Arabcels

Bunch of cucks.

I told you, it’s over for modern men.
They just think he'll help convert other muslims, they'll learn eventually.

Good for him tbh

They just think he'll help convert other muslims, they'll learn eventually.
They have learned. If they accepted a white chadlite into their country and religion, they’re aware that he could slay their women as well.

They have learned. If they accepted a white chadlite into their country and religion, they’re aware that he could slay their women as well.
They think once islam becomes popular again there will be more muslim wives for them. They're very low iq, but they will learn soon.

They think once islam becomes popular again there will be more muslim wives for them. They're very low iq, but they will learn soon.
Also I think they just want more mayos in their religion, similar to that of how Japan treats them.

Last edited:
This is kinda scary tbh. While I was heading home today from my work I was thinking about this guy's conversion and now he's posted here :ha..feels:

Last edited:
This is kinda scary tbh. While I was heading home today from my work I was thinking about this guy and now he's posted here :ha..feels:
Lol, your thinking about men? hmmm, coomer cel

nah im joking

This is kinda scary tbh. While I was heading home today from my work I was thinking about this guy's conversion and now he's posted here :ha..feels:
Its almost like things trend based on time on the internet.

its a mentalcel probably, he needed a good deluding cope, islam/Christianity....

Didn't watch, is he pretending? White men are too smart to believe in religion.

That's the joke.

They think that white women will join their harems.

No. White and coloured women will join larp Muslim CHADs harem.

You know. Being an RWA I actually have sympathy for these dumb arse bastards.

There was this thick Arab girl at my gym on elliptical. I got on the one behind her because it was the one i always used due to it being right in front of the tv I watch. She notices me behind her and immediately shoots me a dirty look like I’m just on that eliptical to check out her ass.

There was this thick Arab girl at my gym on elliptical. I got on the one behind her because it was the one i always used due to it being right in front of the tv I watch. She notices me behind her and immediately shoots me a dirty look like I’m just on that eliptical to check out her ass.
Were you tho? I would of checked her out

Now any Arab father who'd be OK with his daughter dating him is cucked in my opinion.

JFL, being a father of a daughter is gigacuck level.

Were you tho? I would of checked her out
Man I like your posts but he literally states the reason why he was on that specific elliptical in the same sentence :feelskek:

Low IQ thread, he is a brother now, he can get an Islamic Stacy now if he wishes (JBW works in Islamic communities).

cuck if you happy for him

Muslims cucks worship attention seeking white people who 'become' a muslims

This guy is gonna be drowning in self hating Indian pussy.

Whatever. He's destroying the white gene pool so thats lifefuel tbh

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

I couldn't care less. I'm not missing anything. If he wants to throw his gentic lottery down the shithole. So be it.

Islam got cucked :feelshaha:

JBW Strikes Again!

JBW is LAW!

Those Bugs Bunny choppers tho

Not chad in my book though. But I bet his reasoning was to slay muslim pussy more easily. Almost everything men do revolves around pussy if it's not cope.

i dont think he does it because of foids, since he can get them anyway. he wants to push his yt channel and scam sandcels out of their money. reminds me of that korean guy that converted to islam and now his channel has a lot more views (more views more money).