Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chad becomes millionaire without trying.

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I've known guys who have 0 skills or education experience past highschool that are now millionaires just because they were chads and had connections. Connections trump everything else. You can be high IQ AF and you'll be stuck wage slaving at the same position for years just because you're an unattractive male and the female higher ups don't like you. Meanwhile Chad just exists and gets a million job positions he's not even qualified for. "JUST GRIND BRO!"

Anthony4life    1815483218810028260

Females and Chads get rich on tutorial mode

I've known guys who have 0 skills or education experience past highschool that are now millionaires just because they were chads and had connections. Connections trump everything else. You can be high IQ AF and you'll be stuck wage slaving at the same position for years just because you're an unattractive male and the female higher ups don't like you. Meanwhile Chad just exists and gets a million job positions he's not even qualified for. "JUST GRIND BRO!"
It’s very true. IQ alone doesn’t guarantee financial success. There’s a reason why even in highly technical positions you need to hire some “beautiful ones”, purely for marketing and sales.

Those TikTok reels and YouTube shorts of ditzy girls “day in my life at google” where they do essentially nothing but sip iced coffee and eat the free food? That’s because they need them around for when clients come around, and that’s it. Nobody wants to invest in the pasty looking pimple faced nerds, even if they did build the actual thing.

It’s very true. IQ alone doesn’t guarantee financial success. There’s a reason why even in highly technical positions you need to hire some “beautiful ones”, purely for marketing and sales.

Those TikTok reels and YouTube shorts of ditzy girls “day in my life at google” where they do essentially nothing but sip iced coffee and eat the free food? That’s because they need them around for when clients come around, and that’s it. Nobody wants to invest in the pasty looking pimple faced nerds, even if they did build the actual thing.
Eh, some jobs that don't involve a lot of one on one interaction with clients also push gender qoutas and female hr as well as dei. It's just gynocentrism

Eh, some jobs that don't involve a lot of one on one interaction with clients also push gender qoutas and female hr as well as dei. It's just gynocentrism
Yeah, diversity quotas are killing us tbh. I truly don’t care if women, minority, whatever gets the job. But let’s quit lowering the bar to artificially hit some target level of diversity.

They act like there is some “special sauce/magical synergy” that just arises out of nowhere when you have the right balance of “others” in your group? And that somehow improves the company bottom line in some systemic, unquantifiable way?
It’s just pure nonsense

Yeah, diversity quotas are killing us tbh. I truly don’t care if women, minority, whatever gets the job. But let’s quit lowering the bar to artificially hit some target level of diversity.

They act like there is some “special sauce/magical synergy” that just arises out of nowhere when you have the right balance of “others” in your group? And that somehow improves the company bottom line in some systemic, unquantifiable way?
It’s just pure nonsense
Yeah. It never improves anything. Those who weren't selected for their identity carry while the dei hires leach. Yet guess who gets the promotions?