Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Chad becomes dead!

AscendOrHellDECIDE

AscendOrHellDECIDE

NEET
★★★★★
A chad, or just a normie with access to girls because of marihuana, becomes dead, while we're happily rotting on .is alive and well! Total lifefuel!
1111111111111111111a

All chads (taking all the evil advantage they could on us) must undergo a fatal mistake, or karma is dysfunctional!!! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Last edited:
how fucking dumb you have to be to point a gun at your own head and pull the trigger :feelskek:
doesn't matter loaded or not

probably dark triad normie

That's either some fucking low IQ shit or low inhib, maybe both

Most people really coast through life without care. Here in this case, an unlucky one.
Here I am, can't stop being paranoid for even a fucking day.

Most people really coast through life without care. Here in this case, an unlucky one.
Here I am, can't stop being paranoid for even a fucking day.
Good. We incels get most assaults and attacks out of all people, because normies are lookist scum!
You have no idea what I have gone through for absolutely no reason because of evil people.

'traumatized' btw

Good. We incels get most assaults and attacks out of all people, because normies are lookist scum!
You have no idea what I have gone through for absolutely no reason because of evil people.
Feel for you, brother. My breaking point was one time, for just one class, I had to change all my schedules. I was literally getting bullied by everyone there, physically and verbally.

just a retard trying to be funny
He is funny as hell! For us, dozens of incels!
That's it, chads should all become suicidal clown :feelsclown: slaves for incels, that's their appropriate place in society, instead of being protected and prioritized by feminist foid vote and opinion!

how fucking dumb you have to be to point a gun at your own head and pull the trigger :feelskek:
doesn't matter loaded or not
Probably brain damage dark triad bad boy, lots of criminal behavior are tied to brain damage during development

"I'm only attracted to bad boys"

Probably brain damage dark triad bad boy, lots of criminal behavior are tied to brain damage during development
Don't forget brain damage from drugs! That's where the effects of drugs come from, getting brain cell damage, and brain reacting to it.

"I'm only attracted to bad boys"
Only sluts could possibly say something like that!
I don't want them this way anyway. I doubt society wants such enablers of crime too.
They should become forced public use whores if they decided to be evil enabling sluts!
I am an ACTUAL knight in white shining armor, because it's NOT me who's enabling evil here! All foids are NOT wonderful just because they're foids.

Only sluts could possibly say something like that!
I don't want them this way anyway. I doubt society wants such enablers of crime too.
They should become forced public use whores if they decided to be evil enabling sluts!
I am an ACTUAL knight in white shining armor, because it's NOT me who's enabling evil here! All foids are NOT wonderful just because they're foids.
Women enable all the evil in this world by rewarding men who do horrific things with their pussy. I'm not saying men should be white knights but too many women enable straight psychos

Don't forget brain damage from drugs! That's where the effects of drugs come from, getting brain cell damage, and brain reacting to it.
True, a lot of these retards getting even worse abusing crack and meth and shiet. But of course that doesn't exclude them from sexual selectiion :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Lifefuel, but he still lived a better life than we ever could

nature weeds out the nimrods