Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad athlete Ivy League student roped

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★

When you’d been having everything served on a silver plate to you your whole life even the smallest setback could seem fatal.

Stress and isolation? Dude wouldn’t survive a single day in my shoes, kek

When you’d been having everything served on a silver plate to you your whole life even the smallest setback could seem fatal.

And they say Chads have no problems.

Let's the cope continue niggas. Foids dominate the market.

To be fair I couldn't handle the drama of normie life
The one perk of being emotionally dead-inside incel

Seems like it's mostly foids and mentally weak cacs or cac-adjacents.
“He was surrounded by kids who had a social life. He just didn’t connect with the kids. He was popular at home, but not at Colombia. He just felt like he didn’t fit in.”
When you go from tutorial mode to easy mode and it breaks you.
“What would compel someone with a bright future to choose this route? Uri was enrolled at Columbia University in New York. He was handsome and genuine and loved to laugh...
First thing she mentions is his looks (the Navy guy who killed himself)

Tbf Columbia is a low-tier Ivy so justified

When you go from tutorial mode to easy mode and it breaks you.

First thing she mentions is his looks (the Navy guy who killed himself)
Jfl what would she write if one of us roped

To be fair I couldn't handle the drama of normie life
The one perk of being emotionally dead-inside incel
Yeah the article focused a lot on the highly competitive environment of the school. Keeping up with the Joneses bs. Columbia is full of overprivileged libtards, fags, and thots so I laugh at their misfortune. But it goes to show how young people feel a lot of pressure on them and it doesn't help that social connection appears to be at an all time low these days.

“The only time Taylor did anything, he always did it well,” his mother, Angie, told The Post of her son, who grew up in a town with just 4,400 people and who was valedictorian of his high school class of just 73 students.

“He had competition at Brookfield High School, but nothing like Columbia,” his mom said.

He was surrounded by some of the brightest young minds on Earth — kids who were already starting businesses and nonprofits, or excelling in the arts. Making it all worse, he suffered from depression.

“At one point [at Columbia] he said to me, ‘I don’t fit in here — these students I’m surrounded with are so much smarter than me and so much better than me.’”
LOL couldn't stomach not being the top dog anymore.

Columbia Uni is mostly women

Also lol at you making this about race
Women kill themselves at 1/3-1/4 the rate of their male counterparts so are women mentally stronger than men?

Are black women mentally stronger than black men such as yourself?

LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL HAPPYFUEL HAPPYFUEL

Columbia also has pretty high grade inflation so if you do badly there you're retarded

“At one point [at Columbia] he said to me, ‘I don’t fit in here — these students I’m surrounded with are so much smarter than me and so much better than me.’”
literally mogged to death:shock:

Columbia Uni is mostly women

Also lol at you making this about race
Women kill themselves at 1/3-1/4 the rate of their male counterparts so are women mentally stronger than men?

Are black women mentally stronger than black men such as yourself?

Depends on context. Men kill themselves because our lives are much harder compared to women. Norah Vincent proved that.

College normies kill themselves because
....??? bullshit reasons, seems to me...same as women who kill themselves due to "bullying" aka someone on the Internet said she's ugly.

Unless you're trying to argue relativity (the more privileged they are, the harder they fall)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back