Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chad asking girls out vs me

O

opikop

Banned
-
Helped a girl out in the gym and later decided to talk to her and ask her out. She agreed but said I'm too young for her 4 years difference and I'm 23 and she was in a "hurry" didn't even get her number. I just sat there imaging if a chad would ask her out she would be asking for his phone number and date place.

Mogger

I always get left on read or they just walk away
Getting a number or her agreeing to go on a date with you means nothing. Foids lead men on and then ghost them because it's safer to do this than to just reject them to their face.

Getting a number or her agreeing to go on a date with you means nothing. Foids lead men on and then ghost them because it's safer to do this than to just reject them to their face.
Honestly best to just get reject to get it over with.

Helped a girl out in the gym and later decided to talk to her and ask her out. She agreed but said I'm too young for her 4 years difference and I'm 23 and she was in a "hurry" didn't even get her number. I just sat there imaging if a chad would ask her out she would be asking for his phone number and date place.
you’re a retard for helping a foid out. Stop being a cuck fucking dumbass