Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad animal only

They think it's funny and not about them. When infact if you are the average guy and not a chad, the joke is on you and at your expense.
They are so retarded they don’t get they are made fun of

They are so retarded they don’t get they are made fun of
They are more arrogant than anything. They think "It can't possibly be me they are laughing at, I'm way better than those losers."

They are more arrogant than anything. They think "It can't possibly be me they are laughing at, I'm way better than those losers."
Honestly this scene was not funny for me at all. It just highlights men’s experience at dating

Honestly this scene was not funny for me at all. It just highlights men’s experience at dating
None of these "relatable" or "semi-relatable" things have ever been funny to me. Nonchad men laugh at themselves being treated like subhumans to cope with the bad treatment they get from women. It's pathetic.