Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad and Tyrone roast a ricecel gymcel and everyone laughs

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Holy shit. Chad roasts a hard working ricecel, it’s clear ricecel is having a hard time gaining muscles but they don’t care. They are basically virgin shaming him. He also got 250k likes on the post.

This picture really shows the reality. A ugly virgin guy like him is likely to by workout programs/protein powder from Jeff Seid and buy fashion products and clothing from Brett maverick to self improve and look better. But then these chads will make fun of you because they never gave a shit about you in first place.

Kek maverick in the comment section also gets in on the action.

It’s just like highschool, if 1 chad bullies you, everyone will take his side and bully you aswell.

Maverick’s whole YouTube channel is about helping guys look better and stuff but we all know he is doing that for money. In reality he doesn’t want anything to do with his ugly virgin user base who want to self improve.

Whenever roastie/chad/normie tells you that being a virgin is not a big deal they are lieing because as soon as they get mad at you they will make fun of you for being a virgin. Losing your virginity is the most important thing. It shows that you are wanted by the opposite sex.

There is no body positivity movement for guys out there. It’s brutal. No sympathy for weak men.

Attachments

• 5E5C2DC7-6AF3-4D28-ACAF-C15AAE352348.jpeg
    5E5C2DC7-6AF3-4D28-ACAF-C15AAE352348.jpeg
    194 KB · Views: 765
that mog, also fuck that tyrone that couldve been me:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Jeff Seid is a walking steroid factory, nothing he thinks really matters.

If you took the amount of TREN this guy did, you'd be jacked as fuck doing NOTHING. Literally nothing and you just start gaining muscle on that shit.

Fuck that clown.

IT'S ALL GENETICS
JFL@ GYMCELS
IT WAS OVER BEFORE IT THE FIRST REP
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

ITS DOESN'T MATTER IF HE PUTS ON CHEST MASS BECAUSE HIS SHOULDERS WON'T GET ANY WIDER

If you took the amount of TREN this guy did, you'd be jacked as fuck doing NOTHING. Literally nothing and you just start gaining muscle on that shit.

Fuck that clown.
Hopefully within 10 years the steroids will make his face age like hell and make him look like shit.

i dont think you guys understand. thats timstar, a famous social media celebrity who got famous off (among other things) saying he had no chest and was looking for a girlfriend.
He has more than 100k followers on instagram.
"
Relationships

Timstar has dated 4 girls in his life where 7 months has been the longest relationship he had.
"

I'm sure he gets tons of pussy because of STATUS, despite having an absolute shit physique and getting mogged. DYOR

Cope. Ricecel has optimal physique. If he had height and FACE he'd be a slayer. Other two look like roid ragers. Especially the white dude.

Also, they appear to be weirdly touchy with one another.

Interesting to see just how many girls follow him, even though they always say "I don't want someone too muscular!! Teehee"... yet here they are gawking over a guy who probably bleeds steroids.

i need steroids where can i get them

Fuck that clown.
LOL he's on pharma HGH now. tren is for the poorcels

This is hilarious consider Jeff Seid is 5'6 and stands on his toes in pics.

Kek, that's a fucking TRP poster.

That Asian fucks 100girls on the beach.
Hes massive.

This is the exact reason i dont gymcel...

Watching Chad bully a subhuman is one of the biggest dopamine rushes for normies and femoids

Is it the same guy? If it's, nigga went full retarded with his steroids.

Damn, mogging someone this badly should be illegal...

can't respect these steroid faggots

Jeff Seid is a huge con artist, like the rest of the rotten youtube fitness community

jeff looks like a real life version of metro man
metroman2.jpg

I FUCKING HATE JEFF SIED. Literally dream about taking steal rods and stabbing his eyes.

Lmao at these faggots. Shriveled balls, needles up the ass to make gains, and making fun of some random dude. I'd love to blow this faggot's head off.

Jeff looks fucking terrible, also the black guy arm-lengthmogs him into oblivion

Jeff looks fucking terrible, also the black guy arm-lengthmogs him into oblivion
Long limbs are really bad for body building. The only advantage is you can pull more weight thus build a bigger back. Our BBC here however is so rioded up that it doesn't even matter. Can do everything wrong and still build muscle.