Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad and Stacy rape fantasies.

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
#Story 1
So I tried this with my ex-girlfriend. She was too afraid to tell me, but had actually told my sister about it, who later mentioned it to me. I asked her about it once and she admitted it.

I gave it some thought. I wanted to do it for her, but also wanted it to be real, not something acted out and fake. I told her we would do it sometime, but didn’t give her any specifics. I was going to make it a surprise (and hopefully not regret it). Also wanted her to know it was me. Not thinking she was actually getting raped by a stranger. So more like the feeling of a violent unwanted fucking I guess.

I waited until we were arguing about something once, and waited for a perfect moment to throw in something like “what the fuck did you just say?” I grabbed her by the hair and took her to the bedroom. I pulled her pants down and threw her over the bed and spanked her as hard as I could.

“You are fucking property, do you understand me, slut? This ass is mine now.” Holding her by her hair I shoved her face in a pillow and kept spanking her.

She’s crying. “Shut the fuck up. When I’m done beating your ass I’m going to fuck it and really give you something to cry about.” Not entirely a threat. We did anal a lot and she liked it. But I’m not going to be gentle this time.

With a little bit of spit as lube, I rammed every inch into her ass with my hand wrapped around her throat. “You like that, slut? I’m sick of your shit. You’re a fuck toy now. I don’t give a fuck if you want it. You’re here for my pleasure, bitch.”

She got the pounding of her life. In her ass. While getting exactly enough breaths to maintain consciousness.

Lesson learned: repeated involuntary anal orgasms can make you sick. Have a trash can nearby.

Overall she said she didn’t really like it. Even though she literally came so hard she threw up. She said she wouldn’t want to try it again.

Source: https://qr.ae/pGm3XP

#Story 2
My last girlfriend asked me to fulfill her rape fantasy. She told me not to tell her when or where but to take her by force when she wasnt expecting it and to tie her up and ravish her as if i were a stranger she wouldnt have sex with. I obliged her. One night i tie her up blindfold her rip her clothes so i can fondle her and tear her panties off while shes still dress nd have my way with her for about two hours. I leave her tied up with clothes torn and blindfolded shes there for a good 5-10 minutes before i come back and let her go.

Source: https://qr.ae/pv45p6

reminder: Meanwhile we are posting here chad and stacy activity looked like that above.

My kissless virgin ass reaction:
Joaquin phoenix joker

Last edited:
rough sex, spanking, hair-pulling, and rape fantasies are present in basically all foids.

this is what sex usually is for Chad.

the starfish sex is reserved for beta males only.

What they experience WE never will

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: