Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad and stacy degenerate breeding party

We will never have this

In middle school we all used to call the Chad gang there "douchebags". I miss those days.

just be a skinny 6ft+ white boy theory

University is just a breeding party for these nggas

These are the houses that then end up being infested with demons, these whores claim thousands if not hundreds of souls

Skinny + White + 6'2ft + Waterslide haircut = White Woman magnet

just be a skinny 6ft+ white boy theory
True, lanklets get most of the girls, lanklets are considered attractive by white women not gymbros

I'm going to fucking rape.

Yeah there isn't a single gymbro there :feelsclown:
Gymbros are get doers, redpilled copers they're not going to come here, sex haver big schlong white lanklets getting prime teen discord thot pusssy, they're

creepshotmaxx and post pics
I would but I don’t want to be kicked out. Most times I bullied and threatened my way in, they don’t want to be accused of antisemite or bigotry and get shut down by progressive school admin if they aren’t letting Jews in

I would but I don’t want to be kicked out. Most times I bullied and threatened my way in, they don’t want to be accused of antisemite or bigotry and get shut down by progressive school admin if they aren’t letting Jews in
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

what do you say to them when youre threatening them to let you in?

Imagine gym maxxing For years just to get mogged by a skinny lanklets who never lift a dumbell

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

what do you say to them when youre threatening them to let you in?
Nothing, I just show up and I’m wearing Star of David necklace. Usually I still have to pay $15-30

I have a job you animal, i look up to other male employees

True, lanklets get most of the girls, lanklets are considered attractive by white women not gymbros
I promise you every guy you just saw in that video hits the gym. You dont know what skinny means.

:lul: :lul:

I promise you every guy you just saw in that video hits the gym. You dont know what skinny means.
True I don't know shit about people:feelsbadman:

Based kike. I'd do the same thing if I was in your position.

Hello Kike saar, love from India plzz give me $ 12,000,000 so I can live comfortably from your one of many Rothschild cash dumps in Virgin Islands

Yeah there isn't a single gymbro there :feelsclown:

Brutal AF

where are the looksmaxxed gymcopers ?

Where are the 5ft7 jackedlets ?

All I see is tall zoomers who just get pussy by the virtue of existing

Based kike. I'd do the same thing if I was in your position.
Yeah I’ve been to many of these parties it’s even more degenerate and crazy than you think young Chad and Stacey’s fuck in bathrooms they can’t help themselves while trucels like me rot in cornER

Hello Kike saar, love from India plzz give me $ 12,000,000 so I can live comfortably from your one of many Rothschild cash dumps in Virgin Islands
Get job lazy piece of shit

It’s all about showers and dressing nice.
Your hygiene and fashion = your luck with women. :feelsthink: :feelscomfy:

Yeah I’ve been to many of these parties it’s even more degenerate and crazy than you think young Chad and Stacey’s fuck in bathrooms they can’t help themselves while trucels like me rot in cornER
Get gassed kike, Heil Hitler :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Imagine gym maxxing For years just to get mogged by a skinny lanklets who never lift a dumbell
:feelskek:

All parties are breeding parties where lowly, horny female beasts fight for the most virile, brutal male seed to knock up their slutty eggs. All ovaries and testicles are on fire at such parties, everyone is pent up and willing to mate.

These parties aren't even that fun, it's just chads trying to outcompete each other constantly. Many will leave this party alone that night.

Better just stay inside living the coomercel lifestyle. Thousands of perfect, ready, horny, virtual holes all at home :ahegao:

I love how males in university is litteraly 90% chinks, minorities and curry yet women breeding parties invited male guests are all white male only while I studied in universities. Minority women are race traitors, it is so * unfair :reeeeee:

I love how males in university is litteraly 90% chinks, minorities and curry yet women breeding parties invited male guests are all white male only while I studied in universities. Minority women are race traitors, it is so * unfair :reeeeee: