Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad and Stacy breaking quarantine to have sex

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
I saw a Chad doing a live stream in instagram with Stacy half undressed in her bed talking about how they break quarantine to fuck.
When her parents aren't home Chad goes there and creampie Stacy. They talked how much they love each other and how is hard to not being able to date more often.
People on the comments talked about how brave they are. Even some foid commented that she wished to have a chad like him to warm her.
They kissed each other on camera and talked about their relationship
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Your first mistake was using instagram.

Just imagine what kind of a shit show we'll have when quarantine is over. Toilets and chads will have such a high sex drive. One of my new coworkers, a 18 yo white blonde foid usually has sex on a weekly basis. it's another guy literally every single week.

One time some Chadlite Tallfag boyfriend of hers entered our building to pick her up half an hour earlier. I told her that she can not simply leave earlier and that her bitch boy has to wait outside. The expression on their faces were priceless, the thought of them fucking in his car later on anyways was not though.

Just imagine what kind of a shit show we'll have when quarantine is over. Toilets and chads will have such a high sex drive. One of my new coworkers, a 18 yo white blonde foid usually has sex on a weekly basis. it's another guy literally every single week.

One time some Chadlite Tallfag boyfriend of hers entered our building to pick her up half an hour earlier. I told her that she can not simply leave earlier and that her bitch boy has to wait outside. The expression on their faces were priceless, the thought of them fucking in his car later on anyways was not though.
suifuel

Hope they have their end

Your first mistake was using instagram.

wtf, brutal man

I hope they get infected

Hope they get the virus

Bon temps 'mi!
@Emba

One of my new coworkers, a 18 yo white blonde foid usually has sex on a weekly basis
Jfl that's fucking nothing compared to the shit i've heard

:feelsrope: