Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad always sits next to me

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1fgiqhy/large_men_always_chose_to_sit_next_to_me_on/

I’m quite a small woman, just over five foot, I’ve had an annoyingly high number of experiences with HUGE men choosing to sit next to me.

I understand that they probably want the extra space but they encroach on my own space. Because they are so large (usually over six foot at least) they push me into the window (I always sit in the window)

I just spent three hours being bodily intimidated by a 40+ 6ft 20 stone man leaning into my space with his wide spread legs, his wide spread arms and elbows in my face. I honestly wanted to cry because I felt so trapped. He didn’t do anything wrong as such but why always me?

Humblebrag :lul:

Maybe not Chad, they could be ogres

i really wish i was a 6+ ft ogre just to scare the shit out of midget foids :feelsseriously:

look girls, the chads just cant stay away from me, what am i to dooooo

Mario%20Balotelli

foid spends her whole journey fantasizing abt being raped by the tallfags beside her

leaves and starts crying about how disturbing and terrifying it was

goes back to her betabuxx husband who she doesn't want to fuck