Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad/Abdul and his amazing personality

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
He really showed us misogynists how to treat a lady

Fake, he is Arab so he is incel.
Arabs (and turks) are the least incel people where i live. I know that may not be the case everywhere, but they're all married by the time they're 18-25 here.
Imagine humiliating a foid like that for thousands to see (if not millions) and meanwhile some ITcel is stuck in his basement is posting about how you need to be nice to m'lady

Last edited:
Arabs (and turks) are the least incel people where i live. I know that may not be the case everywhere, but they're all married by the time they're 18-25 here.

Imagine humiliating a foid like that for thousands to see (if not millions) and meanwhile some ITcel is stuck in his basement is posting about how you need to be nice to m'lady
where do you live

where do you live
Somewhere in europe. Most of the arabs and turks I know get married early. But they only marry people from their own country.

It's not me hallucinating, several guys in my street who are the same age as me are married and/or have kids. Half of the guys I knew in high school are married or getting married.

Nothing more brutal than seeing guys your own age in your street going out with their woman who's pushing a stroller.

Somewhere in europe. Most of the arabs and turks I know get married early. But they only marry people from their own country.

It's not me hallucinating, several guys in my street who are the same age as me are married and/or have kids. Half of the guys I knew in high school are married or getting married.

Nothing more brutal than seeing guys your own age in your street going out with their woman who's pushing a stroller.
that is true 1 euro equals 7 turkish lira they are betabuxxing young teen foids from turkey and taking them to europe to live with them fucking hypocrat bitches %80 of them are nationalist aswell like just come and live in our country you son of a bitch there is no war or anything else but ofc they want to earn euro turkish money is trash most of them are coming to turkey for holidays and flexing with their bmw and money fuck I hate those euro turks

Personally I would have just ripped her arms off. But I guess this works fine too

Shabani

that is true 1 euro equals 7 turkish lira they are betabuxxing young teen foids from turkey and taking them to europe to live with them fucking hypocrat bitches %80 of them are nationalist aswell like just come and live in our country you son of a bitch there is no war or anything else but ofc they want to earn euro turkish money is trash most of them are coming to turkey for holidays and flexing with their bmw and money fuck I hate those euro turks
Yeah a lot of them go to turkey for holidays. Even the guy selling fruits or kebab is flexing there from what i've heard. I think I've heard that most of them come from the countryside or mountainous regions so it's even easier for them to moneyflex.

Got damn that fart was MASSIVE. What a forceful wet fart!

HE LITERALLY BLASTED LITTLE PARTICLES OF SHYTE ALL OVER THAT FAT GROUPIE BITCH’S FACE

Women are attracted to what would be successful during most of the stone age:

1. attractiveness, strength and physical health
2. low to average IQ + Dark Triad
3. Violence, fear, power, Dark Triad behaviour

Complementary things are:
1. Materially well off, magnitudes above the average
2. status or expectation
3. Getting paid to be with him temporarily

The man in your video probably has a lot of oil money.

Women are attracted to what would be successful during most of the stone age:

1. attractiveness, strength and physical health
2. low to average IQ + Dark Triad
3. Violence, fear, power, Dark Triad behaviour

Complementary things are:
1. Materially well off, magnitudes above the average
2. status or expectation
3. Getting paid to be with him temporarily

The man in your video probably has a lot of oil money.

its a basketball player, his apology already doin the rounds in the normiesphere

I wonder why they like him
20200221 161226

Hes barely a chad, officially my ragefuel for the day

Yeah a lot of them go to turkey for holidays. Even the guy selling fruits or kebab is flexing there from what i've heard. I think I've heard that most of them come from the countryside or mountainous regions so it's even easier for them to moneyflex.
true lowest of the working class in your country earns same money as a doctor or engineer here in the turkey things have gotten worse since 2014 fucking erdoganist ass licker bastards ruined the turkish economy and it caused the collapse of turkish lira

true lowest of the working class in your country earns same money as a doctor or engineer here in the turkey things have gotten worse since 2014 fucking erdoganist ass licker bastards ruined the turkish economy and it caused the collapse of turkish lira
Really? All I hear here is that erdogan is doing great.

lol from where? if you are hearing from those bastards of fucking course they will say he's doing great

lol from where? if you are hearing from those bastards of fucking course they will say he's doing great
Well yeah from turks who live here i meant. Non turks don't know anything about turkish politics or economics so they don't have an opinion on him

Yeah bro. Currency devalued at intense rates cuz Erdogan made his son in law minister of finance but economy is doing great :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Your from london

Take the Fartpill

More fucking degeneracy.

This what inceltears means about how to treat a "woman"

Arabs can dark triadmaxx, pull the "oppressed Muslim" card (sure, not all Arabs are Muslims but most white liberals are too retarded to know that), and don't suffer from small penis stigma, so they're way above curry and rice in the hierarchy.

He isn’t good looking just tall and masculine.

Ive been thinking all day about this

the sound of his massive wet fart still repeats again and again in my head all day. I keep wondering, how was his fart so quick and powerful. It really sounds like he just dropped a nice fat diarrhoea load in the toilet bowl, the kind that completely splashes up into the bare ass and makes it wet with diarrhoea water mixed with piss

such a weird fart. Ive never had a fart that weird sounding. So powerful and rapid

*BRRAPP*
Right into that whore’s face.
Im definitely positive that he dirtied up his nig nog ass with little droplets of feces around his hole with this wet fart and instead of being hygienic and immediately going over to his undeservedly luxurious bathroom to use his bidet(if he even knows what that mysterious apparatus is, even tho he be watching it every day while takin a shit wondering why did they sell him that apartment with something so useless that just takes up space in his bathroom and cant be used to wash his hands since its so low to the floor and shoots water straight forward), he just pulled his pants up meeting his underwear with his newly freshly shat on asshole smearing shit all up on his undies

dumb ass brute chad

women like DT traits and good looks,

Ive been thinking all day about this

the sound of his massive wet fart still repeats again and again in my head all day. I keep wondering, how was his fart so quick and powerful. It really sounds like he just dropped a nice fat diarrhoea load in the toilet bowl, the kind that completely splashes up into the bare ass and makes it wet with diarrhoea water mixed with piss

such a weird fart. Ive never had a fart that weird sounding. So powerful and rapid

*BRRAPP*
Right into that whore’s face.
Im definitely positive that he dirtied up his nig nog ass with little droplets of feces around his hole with this wet fart and instead of being hygienic and immediately going over to his undeservedly luxurious bathroom to use his bidet(if he even knows what that mysterious apparatus is, even tho he be watching it every day while takin a shit wondering why did they sell him that apartment with something so useless that just takes up space in his bathroom and cant be used to wash his hands since its so low to the floor and shoots water straight forward), he just pulled his pants up meeting his underwear with his newly freshly shat on asshole smearing shit all up on his undies

dumb ass brute chad
What an analysis
Somehow we're the filthy ones accordin to ITcels
This what inceltears means about how to treat a "woman"
*tips hat for m'lady*
:feelsYall:

Thanks for reviving my thread.