Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Certified truecel summer

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
2024 edition
IMG 78982

You can still be a truecel if you go out in nature. I went out both yesterday and today. I took a bath in a forested river with a inflatable matress. I went bicycling and looked at normie families in their yard etc. I'm all alone but i still spend alot of time outside.

It's too fucking hot to do anything else, I live in the southern state at the moment and all the disgusting bugs and 100 degree sun beaming down at me just isn't even worth it going outside
Yhea im a europeancel so i just go gym everyday and weed to cope

You can still be a truecel if you go out in nature. I went out both yesterday and today. I took a bath in a forested river with a inflatable matress. I went bicycling and looked at normie families in their yard etc. I'm all alone but i still spend alot of time outside.
Bro I wish I could do that mang, I wish I could be out in nature and just enjoy myself but I'd be crazy doing that shiet in south africa. I'm bound to get robbed, raped or killed jfl. The forest is the worst place to be let alone a river where fags and criminals will be on the looks for fresh ass jfl

It's too fucking hot to do anything else, I live in the southern state at the moment and all the disgusting bugs and 100 degree sun beaming down at me just isn't even worth it going outside
It's only 74 fahrenheit where i live. I've gotten really tanned in a short period of time. I just go and bath outside if it gets too hot.

Bro I wish I could do that mang, I wish I could be out in nature and just enjoy myself but I'd be crazy doing that shiet in south africa. I'm bound to get robbed, raped or killed jfl. The forest is the worst place to be let alone a river where fags and criminals will be on the looks for fresh ass jfl
That sucks. South Africa can be a dangerous place. I've seen whats happened to all the white farmers there.

All of these thugs 100% drowning in pussy...

That sucks. South Africa can be a dangerous place. I've seen whats happened to all the white farmers there.
Yeah nothing I can do about. I LDAR and go to school in the summers

Lmao brutal 3rd world pill

Just sounds like an average day to me

Yes, majority of time is actually at home, doing household, managing finances, watching Youtube, reading books.

BUT I also go hiking, riding the bike, chill at a park, go to events and free-entry festivals. I also go to the beach or just set up a blanked on some lawn and sun-bath.

Rarely do i go to a shopping Mall, usually its actually to look out for New people and girls that appear single - which is less than 10 years ago.

In highschool I was visiting the library, not anymore now that I found a pirate site with billions of titles for free.

Havent gone to the cinema either and theres no reason too.

For a single guy theres also no point in going to a Tourist Trap like "Disneyland" or "Amusement Parks".

If you want to see half naked women live you can visit a thermal bath or water park. Tho I noticed, at least were I live theres only old people and turkish guys and froglets running around. Aint the same as 2014 anymore.

i love the wilderness and nature bymyself i do go outside but only alone into forests where i know no one will be its beutiful