Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Certified Nigger News: Sheboons eat at grocery store

The sheboons do it because they let them, if law was enforced nowadays this wouldn't happen. Always blame ✡️

Why does this shock people. You can walk in any public space in the US and see this

we should literally kill people for doing stupid shiet like this, they do it all the time.

it's over

based. I do this rarely but I do pay for it afterwards

based. I do this rarely but I do pay for it afterwards
I do it too, but only in stores and restaurants where I'm a regular and the workers/owners know me. Since I'm not a nigger, I have enough civility, respect and decency to not do this where I'm not familiar to the staff.

I do it too, but only in stores and restaurants where I'm a regular and the workers/owners know me. Since I'm not a nigger, I have enough civility, respect and decency to not do this where I'm not familiar to the staff.
pretty sure these boons won't pay for the food. then in a few months, Walmarts disappear from their area and they bitch about living in a food desert

pretty sure these boons won't pay for the food. then in a few months, Walmarts disappear from their area and they bitch about living in a food desert
Of course, that was a given.

“They probably can’t eat at home, which is why they’re eating there” :soy:

Pretty based and low inhib maxed. Fuck corpos.

Based cuteboons

US Nigs really know how to make every environment a crime-filled shithole.

The sheboons do it because they let them, if law was enforced nowadays this wouldn't happen. Always blame ✡️

In San Francisco, a ton of stores have closed down because of this lol.

you've got to be a dumb ass idiot to open up a business in SF. homeless people and ghetto youths do this kinda shit a lot.

people do see this shit happening or see homeless people inside the store or outside of the store and that deters them from coming back to the business

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back