Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Certfieid Nigger News: nigger stabs libtard to death

Obvious case of being mentally ill or on drugs

Seen it a thousand times and it only gets better tbh. The fuck was he doing? Has he never encountered a drugged up mentally ill homeless nog before? :lul:

His wife doesn't give af :feelskek:

That's when you live in NYC like it's friends jfl

Its already a certified nigger news classic

Seen it a thousand times and it only gets better tbh
IMG 9922

His wife doesn't give af :feelskek:
Lol, it's even funnier since the wife set up a gofundme, BUT ITS NOT EVEN FOR THE FUNERAL. It's just "oh my le husband died im feeling down can you give me le money so I can cope with my le husbands death"
Can't trust these hoes man

I don't know what to feel about this. Not much feelings tbh.

On one hand you have violent niggers like that one that needs to be swiftly executed and yet you have couples like that which I really really hate.

Those tall white men in suits are specifically the type of men that all women go for in the major cities. He is the absolute king in the major cities all throughout America. No other race of men comes close to him according to women's standards and preferences.

Thats the type of white foid that doesn't even notice a 5'6 ricecel like me and if she did, would act incredibly cruel and dismissive to me. I'm nowhere remotely near a sexual being to her.

So fuck them. Fuck all of those in that video.

Incidences like these make me really wanna leave California to a gun friendly state in the American southwest or the south. I'm guessing people don't pull out their shanks often in Texas because if they did they basically signed off on their own death.

Last edited:
Lol, it's even funnier since the wife set up a gofundme, BUT ITS NOT EVEN FOR THE FUNERAL. It's just "oh my le husband died im feeling down can you give me le money so I can cope with my le husbands death"
Can't trust these hoes man
she is buying new purses and shoes from that money now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back