Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cerebrolysin to improve cognitive function?

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
I've heard a lot of good things about it, and I can get a few "cycles" of it for not TOO much money. I'm genetically low IQ, so I don't expect to gain a triple digit IQ from this, but I also have brain damage according to an MRI I got a few years ago for an unrelated health issue. The doctor told me it looked like brain damage from a stroke but I never had a stroke that I'm aware of. I have, however, been knocked out (as in literally knocked unconscious) a few times so that might explain it. While I was always very low IQ (got a 710 out of 1600 on the SAT despite being a turbo tryhard studycel) but I've gotten A LOT dumber over the years. I'm also very forgetful and my memory has gotten markedly worse in recent years.

I'm basically as low IQ as you can possibly be while still being able to hold down a low wage, low responsibility, highly repetitive job. I'm hoping to at least regain 3-5 IQ point which would probably mean going from 80 to 85 in my case.

Anyone know anything about this drug? Asking because I know a lot of blackpillers are also into biohacking/nootropics.

Triple digit IQ?

Forget it.

How to test IQ actually?

Clinic?

How to test IQ actually?

Clinic?

I've never taken an official IQ test (like the stanford binet) but there are a few ways of taking it if you're willing to pay a few hundred dollars.

I estimate my IQ is in the low 80s by extrapolating from my SAT score of 710/1600 (despite having studied like a madman) and the fact that I'm working a low wage job in my late 30s. Either way it's extremely unlikely my IQ is outside of the high 70s to high 80s range, but low 80s is the most likely.

Once you reach a certain age (say, 30+) your job is most likely your IQ. There are a few exceptions but you probably aren't one of them (everyone with a low wage job likes to think they're higher IQ than all of their coworkers when in reality they're just as low IQ, very common cope).

I've never taken an official IQ test (like the stanford binet) but there are a few ways of taking it if you're willing to pay a few hundred dollars.

I estimate my IQ is in the low 80s by extrapolating from my SAT score of 710/1600 (despite having studied like a madman) and the fact that I'm working a low wage job in my late 30s. Either way it's extremely unlikely my IQ is outside of the high 70s to high 80s range, but low 80s is the most likely.

Once you reach a certain age (say, 30+) your job is most likely your IQ. There are a few exceptions but you probably aren't one of them (everyone with a low wage job likes to think they're higher IQ than all of their coworkers when in reality they're just as low IQ, very common cope).
Interesting input...

If you try gingko biloba and (internal) DMSO you can repair yous Brain.

You cannot know until you try it, if it has some bigger side effects then stop.

Are you the only PUAhate user you’re aware of on this forum. Brian peppers, Franco, etc are all still around but on .org and shit.

Biohacking is impossible, Im telling you it won't work

Are you the only PUAhate user you’re aware of on this forum. Brian peppers, Franco, etc are all still around but on .org and shit.

The only ones I can think of off the top of my head (FACEandLMS, therealchincel, etc.) all stopped using this forum years ago. People in these communities tend to use different usernames, so it's possible there are others. Then again it wouldn't be too hard to larp as a puahate OG for the "street cred" since the forum is long gone it would be pretty much unfalsifiable. I caught someone doing just that either back in the /r/incels days or the early days of this forum. I remember someone going around claiming he used puahate, but when I asked him very basic questions that anyone who used puahate would remember, he couldn't answer. The only info he could provide was conviniently stuff you could find on google.

The only ones I can think of off the top of my head (FACEandLMS, therealchincel, etc.) all stopped using this forum years ago. People in these communities tend to use different usernames, so it's possible there are others. Then again it wouldn't be too hard to larp as a puahate OG for the "street cred" since the forum is long gone it would be pretty much unfalsifiable. I caught someone doing just that either back in the /r/incels days or the early days of this forum. I remember someone going around claiming he used puahate, but when I asked him very basic questions that anyone who used puahate would remember, he couldn't answer. The only info he could provide was conviniently stuff you could find on google.
fair ID say PUahate users are pretty much gone from this forum but they’re still around. FaceandLMS for example is on discord in fact I did a vc with him a year ago. The other PUAhate users are confirmed they all use .org but they’re like late 30s/early 40s now. There’s a few others who were on PUAhate or claim but they have different usernames but it is believable since they’re old and recognize many of the og users. A newfag would not

I think we had a few claimers here but that’s it.

fair ID say PUahate users are pretty much gone from this forum but they’re still around. FaceandLMS for example is on discord in fact I did a vc with him a year ago. The other PUAhate users are confirmed they all use .org but they’re like late 30s/early 40s now. There’s a few others who were on PUAhate or claim but they have different usernames but it is believable since they’re old and recognize many of the og users. A newfag would not

I think we had a few claimers here but that’s it.

I talk to Face on discord and I used to use his discord server. Had a falling out with the server recently though.

I talk to Face on discord and I used to use his discord server. Had a falling out with the server recently though.
damn I c. What do you think happen to the 2009 puahate users aka the original blackpillers who came up with it . You and Brian peppers are the longest lasting ones from 2012 puahate. But it seems anyone pre 2012 is pretty much gone completely from PSL

Oh yea _mvp_ and bojack were PUAhate users too both literal schizos . @Nordicel94 claims to have been one too

Oh yea _mvp_ and bojack were PUAhate users too both literal schizos . @Nordicel94 claims to have been one too
@Alone75 as well who I believe since I saw him in the lookism archives back in 2015

damn I c. What do you think happen to the 2009 puahate users aka the og blackpillers. You and Brian peppers are the longest lasting ones from 2012 puahate. But it seems anyone pre 2012 is pretty much gone completely from PSL

I've only kept in touch with a few puahate users after all these years. They're all still incel but all of them at least have halfway decent careers now, so I'm the biggest failure out of all of them since I still have a mcjob.

I've only kept in touch with a few puahate users after all these years. They're all still incel but all of them at least have halfway decent careers now, so I'm the biggest failure out of all of them since I still have a mcjob.
Well there is schizos like _mvp_ and bojack who were on PUAhate but they’re either in psych wads or currently NEETs basically.

I was around then, Iookism was fun and on sluthate with a different name.
Was @Emba the first person you met on these forums older than you. He’s 62 there’s a couple or more dudes around your age or a bit older here i believe though

Was @Emba the first person you met on these forums older than you. He’s 62 there’s a couple or more dudes around your age or a bit older here i believe though
This is the only incel-type forum ive ever been on.

I guess he's the oldest [if legit] as most are teens to early 20s on these places and they usually ascend within 5 years and disappear forever.

might as well try. I didn't notice much from it

don't get infected :feelskek: