Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Century of humiliation is not over

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
For Asians are still getting humiliated by whites stealing their women.

if anything its just getting started :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Noodle girls won’t even look at me and I’m 6’0 blue eyed, handsome white devil. Noodles won’t even give me time of day.. literally over :feelsrope: :cryfeels:
Then you aren't handsome

Still too early to tell.

America is getting weaker and China is getting stronger but the thing is that America is still trying to be the bully.

The Chinese navy is continuing to grow and America doesn't seem to be backing down from its rhetoric and aggressive stance. So that tells you there's a real possibility of war in the pacific thats unless America decides one day in the near future to seriously back down from its aggressive stance.

Think of the Russo-Japanese war but in the 21st century. The world was shocked that a non-white people came into the scene and became a world power. Mark my words when the Chinese engage Taiwanese/American naval/air forces in the near future, the world will change forever.

It will mark the end of Pax-Americana and the Anglo-Jewish world order of unfairness, lecturing, bullying, and hypocrisy

Last edited:
Only really if they live in the west or some tourist trap in Asia. Objectively there are not enough white guys who speak asian languages to be anything more than a drop in an ocean.

if they want to take all asian women then they will take all asian women and only changs and Kpop maxxers will be able to get some noodles.
you just need to wish asian govertment start taking serious action and become more powerful and less cucked than before.
ofc the noodles in white nations now are never going to be brought back but at least you can still protect what you have left.
America is getting weaker and China is getting stronger but the thing is that America is still trying to be the bully.

The Chinese navy is continuing to grow and America doesn't seem to be backing down from its rhetoric and aggressive stance. So that tells you there's a real possibility of war in the pacific thats unless America decides one day in the near future to seriously back down from its aggressive stance.

Think of the Russo-Japanese war but in the 21st century. The world was shocked that a non-white people came into the scene and became a world power. Mark my words when the Chinese engage Taiwanese/American naval/air forces in the near future, the world will change forever.
yeah, that will be very good for ricebros but other countries like thailand and philipine are still weak and will not manage to protect their women like chinese govertment.

54588.jpg