Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Censorship is Based

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
If you don't wanna censor those you disagree with you're cucked and a liar. Based China censors the internet and they're almost in charge of the world now. Based China also censored drug abuse w/swift executions of drug criminals during or after the Opium wars and now they're one of the most sober, focused nations while free speech Cuckamerica is drowning in fenanyl and whisking their chad drug criminals to softball recovery programs that exist to validate bad boy chad.

I actually hate the concept of free speech in spirit or any which way. Never smelled right. You either get with the program your damn self or fight the system from the underground if you think you have it in you, whatever. But please get out of my face with this everyone has the right nonsense. Everyone should not have the right.

No it fucking isn't. Look what happened to the Redditcels. Now we can't spread the blackpill.

Also, China is pretty cucked.

I believe in freedom for men, oppression for women.

Yea i hate seeing some whore’s tits

No it fucking isn't. Look what happened to the Redditcels. Now we can't spread the blackpill.

Also, China is pretty cucked.

I believe in freedom for men, oppression for women.
So indeed you don't agree with free speech, same as me. Right on.

If cucks and soys are whores are getting censored, then it's good. If it's based pillers, then it's bad. Simple shit, and there is no such thing as absolutes in these matters.

Last edited:

Don't worry even with censorship of incels the blackpill will still spread but the problem is that it will be by other people that have no interest in making things better but to keep things the way they are and justify it.

I don't think humans should even exist to have any kind of speech, the entire planet should be wiped out

@SergeantIncel
@mental_out
@i_a_m_i
@knajjd
@Master
Come censor this guy
full

Seeing as im a gorilla i don't care if you have free speech or not.

I always will so it doesn't bother me.

402529366 0ecdbf069d b

@SergeantIncel
@mental_out
@i_a_m_i
@knajjd
@Master
Come censor this guy
full
based

But if you believe in that, you should be censored as an incel. Society is gynocentric and it's not in its interest to have incels have a voice.

In places where speech is truly allowed to be free - the most based ideas actually win out. It is only through censorship that they're suppressed. The cucked west has about as much free speech as it has a free market. In a sense, true free speech naturally leads to the suppression of shit ideas through the oppression of good ideas. The problem is that those with power can and will always manipulate the exposure to ideas via rewards and punishments. If speech can never be free of force or manipulation then force and manipulation aught to be used to endorse speech that creates the greatest benefit for men.

@SergeantIncel
@mental_out
@i_a_m_i
@knajjd
@Master
Come censor this guy
full
Such would be my fate and I would not resist.
But if you believe in that, you should be censored as an incel. Society is gynocentric and it's not in its interest to have incels have a voice.
We already are relatively. While I don't agree with that I can respect it more than idk, some libertarian who wants the world to be a big shouting match.

They also censor their debt and economy which prevents measurements to be taken to fix it since its so "perfect"

They also censor their debt and economy which prevents measurements to be taken to fix it since its so "perfect"
That too high iq for me to either argue against or agree with rn
In places where speech is truly allowed to be free - the most based ideas actually win out. It is only through censorship that they're suppressed. The cucked west has about as much free speech as it has a free market. In a sense, true free speech naturally leads to the suppression of shit ideas through the oppression of good ideas. The problem is that those with power can and will always manipulate the exposure to ideas via rewards and punishments. If speech can never be free of force or manipulation then force and manipulation aught to be used to endorse speech that creates the greatest benefit for men.
That's an interesting perspective I might have to brood on a bit. Idk sounds like it would create a lot of annoying chitter chatter in the meantime to me I like things simple but idk.