Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Cels who live by a beach, is beachmaxxing a good cope?

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Kill Indians
★★★★★
I want to eventually move by a beach at some point because I love the ocean and bodyboarding because beachmaxxing is fun with all the shit I always do there but sadly I live 4 hours away from a beach, how does it feel beachcels?

no it fucking sucks, surfer chads and bitches everywhere. Nice eye candy though

if you like watersports the it could be fun, but the beach is filled by moggers 10x more than other places

no it fucking sucks, surfer chads and bitches everywhere. Nice eye candy though
The beach I usually visit every summer hardly has near naked foids for some reason

The beach I usually visit every summer hardly has near naked foids for some reason
my town is basically a touristy place so we get a lot of people from everywhere just for the beach pretty much. Really nice beach for it too

It's not fun. It sucks. Almost naked foids everywhere.
The beach I usually visit hardly has moggers but I havent been there in a while, it is right by Fort Bragg CA at West Port beach camp

my town is basically a touristy place so we get a lot of people from everywhere just for the beach pretty much. Really nice beach for it too
The beach I visit usually every summer but I havent been there in years hardly has moggers and naked foids probably because it isnt very good as it used to be, its Fort Bragg CA for reference and I live 4 hours from there

It's fine, pretty tiring though, at least for me. There aren't even that many Chads and Stacies in the beach i usually go to btw, it's mostly boomers.

It's fine, pretty tiring though, at least for me. There aren't even that many Chads and Stacies in the beach i usually go to btw, it's mostly boomers.
Fort Bragg CA has shitty waves so there isnt many chads or foids

Lots of fapping material