Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cels who have never asked out a foid, why?

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
Unless you got homeschooled your whole life, got isolated by force or have PTSD from foids then I don't get it. Why is there users on here who have never asked out a foid in their life ever? I get you are scared of a false rape accusation but how do you really know if you are an incel if you never asked out a foid or even tried to interact or make friends with foids?

Haven't asked out a foid in years. The main reason being that she is going to reject me and I believe this is why other cels refuse to do so as well

They look at me like I'm a fucking leper.

I have never had a foid talk to me since the first year of high school. Never got the opportunity to even get a foids number or get to know her a bit. I’ve also been blackpilled and conscious of my subhuman looks since middle school, so I always knew it would never work.

as someone who has cold approached foids before, i can't recommend that experience upon anyone.

i felt like garbage after. fuck the niggers that say rejection doesn't hurt. yes it fucking does.

cuz it's pointless

Sometimes your brain wont physically let you approach any girls to protect you from what will come if you do

Because I used to be blue pilled once. All of those failures and I never wanted to accept reality, until I had no choice but to crash right into it. If I hadn't found the black pill, I'd still be red pill coping and probably wasted God knows how much money on useless grifts.

I never bothered wanting to get into a relationship until my final year of hs, even then I was too much of a pussy to ask out a girl without a social circle or any self esteem.

Once I graduated I practically became a huge neet until now.

Why is there users on here who have never asked out a foid in their life ever?
too ugly, short, jobless, balded, zero chance, why would i ever ask anyone out?

Too high inhib and i know i`ll be rejected

Foids need to give you signals for you to approach them. Its not as simple as just approaching them based on 0 signs, that is only going to cause you trouble

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back