Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cell Phones Should be Banned: Here is Why

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Cell phones are the chief perpetrator of unfaithfulness and hypergamy. Think about how many people will just suddenly leave a "relationship", or cut it off to go chase someone else while the building of the "relationship" is in the works.

Cell phones provide immense temptation for a girl or boy to branch swing away, act unfaithfully, or leave as soon as some sort of adversity in a "relationship" strikes. It always amazed me how guys or girls would be inundated with scores of texts from dozens of members of the opposite sex. Every time they check their hone their is the temptation to to act disloyally.

Before cell phones, if you were going to cheat or branch swing, you had to do it to someone's face. Now, a person can constantly send subtle hints through texts and social media. Before cell phones, adversity in a "relationship" meant you generally had to ponder things on your own, or maybe meet up with friends. Now, within seconds, someone facing adversity will receive tens of texts from members of the opposite text tempting them unto disloyalty. This is a crime.

Also: Cell phones are a great perpetrator of hypergamy. No longer do you have to find one partner. Girls are flooded with many texts and snaps from all sorts of guys on a daily basis. This inflates their sense of looks value tremendously. It increases their standards ridiculously, to the point that the bottom 30-40% of guys generally have very little chance. Another crime, if you ask me. I see it as a 99/60/70 rule. The bottom tier of men are born without any practical chance except for maybe being the "settling" partner for soeone who has been emotionally attached to and fucked by numerous other guys.

Being at college without a cell phone is, indeed, a peaceful experience. Even if I was open to "dating" a nonvirgin, I would be extremely weary of her mentally cheating, and justifiably so. Not a day goes by that a bunch of adulterous males try to steal a girl out of a "relationship". This adulterous behavior is a severe crime, if you ask me.

Texting/Receiving texts from girls was always a vexing experience, mostly because they couldn't make up their damn mind. Without phones, they latch into who they like. With phones, they have an endless supply of options, and can't make up their damn mind. So, No, I don't miss that attention or those texts at all. Solitude sustains me as it is preferable to stress and anxiety. When it comes to what I'm 'missing out on, I simply don't give a shit.

You're not taking any of my stuff. Hmmph.
b45ef85bb2226f4fa19964884a604c3d0a36930e_hq.gif

Let's ban our primary use of communication because women are having sex because of it!!! yes, this is logical!!!! #incellivesmatter

Chadcel200069 said:
Let's ban our primary use of communication because women are having sex because of it!!! yes, this is logical!!!! #incellivesmatter

Lol exactly.

Chadcel200069 said:

CuckTears OUT

I never once said women having sex is bad. I said the branch-swinging and partial commitments from both males and females are bad.

ItheIthe said:
Chadcel200069 said:
CuckTears OUT
I never once said women having sex is bad. I said the branch-swinging and partial commitments from both males and females are bad.

yes and the cellphones are totes the problem

ItheIthe said:
CuckTears OUT

What should my property be taken away because of this?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
ItheIthe said:
CuckTears OUT
What should my property be taken away because of this?

obama-finger-gun_c0-0-640-373_s885x516.jpg

this guy gets it

Chadcel200069 said:
they'd have sex anyways, who the fuck cares?

I already said having sex isn't the problem, IT.

The problem is the disloyalty from both sides.

Pretty much everyone cares about disloyalty and lack of commitment, it's touched just about every in their life span. So "Who cares?" is a silly question.

ItheIthe said:
Chadcel200069 said:
they'd have sex anyways, who the fuck cares?
I already said having sex isn't the problem, IT.
The problem is the disloyalty from both sides.
Pretty much everyone cares about disloyalty and lack of commitment, it's touched just about every in their life span. So "Who cares?" is a silly question.

nobody is forcing you to have sex, so why care about other people banging? it's not like you have to join, you know that right?

As a gadgetcel hell is gonna freeze over before I give up any of my technology

Chadcel200069 said:

I use my cellphone to browse this website

Chadcel200069 said:
nobody is forcing you to have sex, so why care about other people banging? it's not like you have to join, you know that right?

Because unlike you, I actually care about the wellbeing of others, and society as a whole.

I have seen many friends and acquaintances burned by the cultural climate that encourages branch-swinging and fake commitments. It is not right. And it is quite literally ruining society. Many people are not getting married. Many children are growing up in broken homes. Many people are on depression and anxiety meds. Why? Because no one can find - or even display - loyalty.

The family structure in America is completely broken, and so are the spirits of countless individuals. But, sure, MUH PERSONAL FREEDOM is more important.

ItheIthe said:
Chadcel200069 said:
Because unlike you, I actually care about the wellbeing of others, and society as a whole.
I have seen many friends and acquaintances burned by the cultural climate that encourages branch-swinging and fake commitments. It is not right. And it is quite literally ruining society. Many people are not getting married. Many children are growing up in broken homes. Many people are on depression and anxiety meds. Why? Because no one can find - or even display - loyalty.
The family structure in America is completely broken, and so are the spirits of countless individuals. But, sure, MUH PERSONAL FREEDOM is more important.

and the only reason any of this occurs now is because of cell phones. In fact, anxiety and depression got invented along with the cellphone by Obama being fucked by Steve Jobs. Real facts. Don't look it up

Banning cell phones is going too far. Maybe ban smartphones, but not all cellphones.

ItheIthe said:

I have seen many friends and acquaintances burned by the cultural climate that encourages branch-swinging and fake commitments. It is not right. And it is quite literally ruining society. Many people are not getting married. Many children are growing up in broken homes. Many people are on depression and anxiety meds. Why? Because no one can find - or even display - loyalty.

Why bother. Won't change human nature. Humanity is flawed due to its animalistic tendency

Chadcel200069 said:
and the only reason any of this occurs now is because of cell phones. In fact, anxiety and depression got invented along with the cellphone by Obama being fucked by Steve Jobs. Real facts. Don't look it up

It is undeniably a large part of the problem. As I explained, multitudes of options are present at the tap of a finger. No one trust is practically non-existent in relationships.

Yes, problems would still exist without cell phones. But eliminating cell phones is one step in the right direction.

This is why incels are a laughing stock

ItheIthe said:
Chadcel200069 said:
It is undeniably a large part of the problem. As I explained, multitudes of options are present at the tap of a finger. No one trust is practically non-existent in relationships.
Yes, problems would still exist without cell phones. But eliminating cell phones is one step in the right direction.

yes, making it harder to reach out will cure depression, you're right. Not like we need to, like, human contact or anything. That's only for inhumane beta-blockers, right?

The entire internet should be banned. Life was better before.

Chadcel200069 said:
yes, making it harder to reach out will cure depression, you're right. Not like we need to, like, human contact or anything. That's only for inhumane beta-blockers, right?

It has been scientifically proven over and over the human intimacy is being lessened by the use of social media and technology, lol. https://thebottomline.as.ucsb.edu/2012/01/technology-is-destroying-the-quality-of-human-interaction

Cuck-Damage said:

I'm not an Incel

ItheIthe said:
Chadcel200069 said:
It has been scientifically proven over and over the human intimacy is being lessened by the use of social media and technology, lol.

Cuck-Damage said:
I'm not an Incel

ding dong, ur opinion is wrong. Read a book, nerd

also, wtf u doing here if ur not an incel`?

Chadcel200069 said:

Nice refutation.

I am here to share my opinions. I'm a well-known sort of volcel guy. College football player actually. I absolutely guarantee I can get my girls than you white knight ass. I just don't brag about that here, because that's not right. But I will brag about it to you, because you're not a member of this community.

ItheIthe said:
Chadcel200069 said:
Nice refutation.
I am here to share my opinions. I'm a well-known sort of volcel guy. College football player actually. I absolutely guarantee I can get my girls than you white knight ass. I just don't brag about that here, because that's not right. But I will brag about it to you, because you're not a member of this community.

oh gosh darn it, you caught me, the whitest knight around. I'm actually so white I'm transparent. My friends are always asking if there's something wrong with my intestines because they can see through my skin, actually

Women should not be allowe dto talk without permission

Tl;dr but cellphones were really the start of unstopable degeneration. If I had a chance I'd turn the world back to 1890 with no hesitation