Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Celebrity North Korea Noodle defector caught lying!

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
I fucking called it the moment I heard her speak. Her stories about escaping North Korea are as fake as her face and tits.

Her stories got her book deals, an appearance on Joe Rogan, an oofy doofy goofy looking white husband, and enabled her to make up more stories about being attacked by wild niggers in America :lul:

D27910DE AF50 4C89 854F 83DB815DE746
0A77CFBE 0A68 4806 A5F1 30E12299E126

Here she is acting like a typical westernized attention whore, making a profound statement with her tits hanging out:

View: https://twitter.com/YeonmiParkNK/status/1678234830004166656

There really is no containing these Yankee Noodles.. :society:

Why do all of the noodlewhores that escape the based Korea never stay in the southern Kikeorea? Or even Japan? They always go to places like the US and Europe.

The only reason they "defect" from the north os because there are no 6'5 white Chad's there. Only subhuman gook manlets.

She's getting called out only because she became a right-wing grifter. JFL that decades in North Korea still weren't enough to prevent her from worshipping BWC. Proof that tradcucks are copers and women will always go for chad when they have the opportunity even if it means defecting.

Why do all of the noodlewhores that escape the based Korea never stay in the southern Kikeorea? Or even Japan? They always go to places like the US and Europe.

The only reason they "defect" from the north os because there are no 6'5 white Chad's there. Only subhuman gook manlets.
Do you have statistics for this? It doesn't fit me; in fact, I think most of the flaws ultimately remain in South Korea; except, indeed looksmaxxed and englishmaxxed noodlefoids who will live telling half truths as subjects of propaganda in Cocacolistan.

The lack of chads, and more especially, the shitty living conditions.

Yankie noodle dandy

She's getting called out only because she became a right-wing grifter. JFL that decades in North Korea still weren't enough to prevent her from worshipping BWC. Proof that tradcucks are copers and women will always go for chad when they have the opportunity even if it means defecting.
I guess she is going for chad now that her oofy doofy and her divorced. I think her constant surgery maxing is a psychological defense mechanism to hide her from her true past, without all the lies

A lot of them were bullied by other women because women often even feel the need to compete with each other. That’s what happened to Hines Ward’s mom.

She should be forced to have sex with me.
I will ink on her.

yeah that foid is a tool for cuckservative media
North Korea is le bad!