Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL celebrity foids are adopting our slang in hilarious way: WWE diva Carmella lectures Wade Barrett to "stop SIMPing" after her because she's married

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

Most likely explanation is she doesn't understand the meaning or etymology...
...but what if she actually knew what it meant and used it that way so that it would generate discussion?

Ironically enough, women are so vain that if a woman were actually humble enough to be able to think of her pussy (or herself) as 'mediocre' this would be a rarity that would elevate her to higher-than-mediocre status in my eyes.

Carmella's husband is Corey Graves (does commentary on Raw) who is a former wrestler like Wade. He didn't accomplish as much though, as Barrett created the Nexus while Corey just went to Brony conventions.

Some zoomerfagschadsb use the term mogging too

Yeaah bitch... i'd rather be pimpin you to a whore house

Yeaah bitch... i'd rather be pimpin you to a whore house
Mella is money u jearous or wut?

Mella

even though they're less talented than the men they still put forth pretty impressive efforts, I admire them a lot more than your average slut who just parts her legs for money as a wife or prostitute because it takes more effort and skill

also more respectable than shit like waitressing which is low-effort and they flaunt sexuality for tips
I just don't buy their PPVs let the normies with kids fund that to set a good example

Mella is money u jearous or wut?

View attachment 709113

even though they're less talented than the men they still put forth pretty impressive efforts, I admire them a lot more than your average slut who just parts her legs for money as a wife or prostitute because it takes more effort and skill

also more respectable than shit like waitressing which is low-effort and they flaunt sexuality for tips
I just don't buy their PPVs let the normies with kids fund that to set a good example
Yeah i suppose i can agree with the talent, yes they do put up a good show ...so more value than average snobby street toilet

the fuck? thing looks like a tranny in the face. and that fucking cunt voice. would be awesome if he just stood up and caved her face in

I remember a few years back when I was with Carmella…

"She is the woman! Wooooo!"
Why are you actually watching this crap?
because it takes talent to moonwalk I admire the work she put into learning a kinetic skill that I can't get the hang of

MellaMoonwalkCarmella   Wheelbarrow Snapmare on Natalya

Carmella   Matt Sitout SlamCarmella   Hurricanrana

do you hate acrobatics and fanfare or something?
hell Mella isn't even my top 10 in the women but even landwhales like Nia Jax athelete-mog your average modern unathletic sedentary lazy foid hambeast, society would level up if foids tried to emulate even basic spatial movements of women in wrestling or other sports

Holy shit guys it happened again

Carmella's busy with her match against Asuka so her brony husband Corey Graves is ranting about how all her critics are incel neck-breathers

Corey pony

Why do my worlds keep colliding? Next they're going to start dropping the term 'incel' in anime, my ears are open to hear in-se-ru

Carmella isn't even that stunning. She looks like your average slut who happenes to be a wrestler.
My favorite wwe Diva is lana.
Sport Kiss GIF by WWE

she's not even around anymore, released in 2021, and she was only entertaining when Rusev was there

whenever they bring up Ilja Dragunov from NXT they could bring her back as his valet and try to harness some of that Russian heat

Ilja's wrestling as a face but I'm sure he can switch easy

View attachment 708868

Most likely explanation is she doesn't understand the meaning or etymology...
...but what if she actually knew what it meant and used it that way so that it would generate discussion?

Ironically enough, women are so vain that if a woman were actually humble enough to be able to think of her pussy (or herself) as 'mediocre' this would be a rarity that would elevate her to higher-than-mediocre status in my eyes.

Carmella's husband is Corey Graves (does commentary on Raw) who is a former wrestler like Wade. He didn't accomplish as much though, as Barrett created the Nexus while Corey just went to Brony conventions.
Jennys soon to be carmella, and im up for the role of wade barrett, mang:incel:

Someone fill this chico in cuz im tired of elaborating and re-elaborating 593952 times already, mang
Jennys
I'm just going to assume it's the officer from Pokemon

Holy shit guys it happened again

View attachment 713163

Carmella's busy with her match against Asuka so her brony husband Corey Graves is ranting about how all her critics are incel neck-breathers

View attachment 713164

Why do my worlds keep colliding? Next they're going to start dropping the term 'incel' in anime, my ears are open to hear in-se-ru
I never heard someone dickride someone who has no dick

Attachments

• IMG_20221106_065023.jpg
    IMG_20221106_065023.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 6
Are you saying Corey is dickriding Carmella?
The dude is absolutely simping for that girl on mic do you hear him? Dude wants it so bad. And then is at the same time calling everybody incels and shit what a loser

Didn't her husband Corey graves not mention incels not too long ago

who even watches that cancer

Didn't her husband Corey graves not mention incels not too long ago
She mentioned it last week, he's the announcer who mentioned it this week

I also made another thread about LA Knight mentioning it a couple times, the 2nd in association with Bray Wyatt whose fans were called incels by this nigger reporter

we should have trademarked our lingo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back