Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'CCPmaxxing' may be the only way out for the incels in China

Antinatalisticist

Antinatalisticist

Greycel
As a sacrilegious 5'4 Chinese manlet who is being mistreated as badly as a descendent of a Schutzstaffel in nowadays Germany(not kidding. It is just so brutal), I have observed much thus far and there are only two ways out of the dire strait of inceldom: betamaxxing and CCPmaxxing(but because of the totalitarianness of China, if you CCPmax, you can therefore betamax), otherwise you will be left a rat's manure here in China(and I think, this trend is global, not just exclusive to China).

CCPmaxxing is finding an administrative job working for the CCP after getting qualified for it via the National or Local Chinese Civil Servant Exam, and the former is very hard, and yeah if your political status is high enough, women will drool for you even if you are a manlet.

Yeah women have the propensity to powerfulness and this is programmed in their brains so if they know you are a mayor or smth like that their virginas will spontaneously and instantly get wet and their virginal discharge will be drooling onto floor whose collisional sounds are very audible lol.

the requirements to join the party are pretty high tho

xi jinping himself was denied several times so unless you are very high iq & skilled forget abot it

the requirements to join the party are pretty high tho

xi jinping himself was denied several times so unless you are very high iq & skilled forget abot it
Yeah I know Xi got rejected into the CCP but the reason is that his father was resigned due to the Cultural Revolution and Xi was labelled as 'a person whose background is dirty' so that he could only get accepted into the CCP by another official.

But now the ambience is very different and as long as your parents and grandparents are not criminals(of course it's intelligible that you yourself also must be not a criminal either) you can pass the exam and get into the CCP.

I am preping for the exam these days and the items are really hard particularly when it comes to the items of Quantitative Relation and I know someone who is a giga math mogger and even for him they are very hard and he once vented about how hard they were in a QQ group and it really intimidated me.

Insofar as I know, you will be really over if you are an incel in America because the election there also takes your height, race, and face into account when you are trying to be an official as against China where your height race and face are not even emphasized at all and that's why you can see a lot of deformed individuals within the CCP officials, including Xi himself who is literally a human-like pig.

Last edited:
Yeah I know Xi got rejected into the CCP but the reason is that his father was resigned due to the Cultural Revolution and Xi was labelled as 'a person whose background is dirty' so that he could only get accepted into the CCP by another official.

But now the ambience is very different and as long as your parents and grandparents are not criminals(of course it's intelligible that you yourself also must be not a criminal either) you can pass the exam and get into the CCP.

I am preping for the exam these days and the items are really hard particularly when it comes to the items of Quantitative Relation and I know someone who is a giga math mogger and even for him they are very hard and he once vented about how hard they were in a QQ group and it really intimidated me.
good luck boyo

personally im studying chinese and its pretty hard for me, i cant imagine myself doing an exam let alone a math one

This made me laugh but it could actually work kek. Good luck