Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion CCP shills and wumao

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
When i still lurked quora there were many chineze apoligizers shilling ( but in normie way not 4chanish )

Since begging of the year there's more and more ccp shills on /int/ ( i stopped lurking /poi/ last year and i visit them sporadically 'muhh muhh white brothas' ), and also most of their shills feels like ricecel anger and coping with racial supremacy for being sexually undesirable with asian and white women.

There's like they brag about 'muhh 5000 years history' despite no accomplishments since chinese don't have quality, just quanity, cause all their tech was made by westerners.

Also pic related

@PPEcel

Why they just don't shill for amaf.

Screenshot 18

Im sorry you got no reply bro.

I don't understand what exactly you are trying to assert here. But yeah CCP shills are annoying.

CCP shills are such annoying faggots.

And they're about 50x worse than any SJW or Trump supporter.

When i still lurked quora there were many chineze apoligizers shilling ( but in normie way not 4chanish )

Since begging of the year there's more and more ccp shills on /int/ ( i stopped lurking /poi/ last year and i visit them sporadically 'muhh muhh white brothas' ), and also most of their shills feels like ricecel anger and coping with racial supremacy for being sexually undesirable with asian and white women.

There's like they brag about 'muhh 5000 years history' despite no accomplishments since chinese don't have quality, just quanity, cause all their tech was made by westerners.

Also pic related

@PPEcel

Why they just don't shill for amaf.

View attachment 311798
They're mostly the 50 cent army, where China pays trolls on the internet to praise china for 50 cents (cheap labour).

They're mostly the 50 cent army, where China pays trolls on the internet to praise china for 50 cents (cheap labour).
I wish I got paid 50 cents every time I post on the internet. Over for wumaocels.

Keep crying for China.

Nah...just don't like chinese. Fucked whole world ( and you're paki so nothing suprising you support them ).
Fucking the whole world is based you fucking dumbass.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back