Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill CCP organ harvesting

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

kids are useless.... alive

What? They're kidnapping children to harvest and sell their organs?:feelswhere:

It's a dark world we live in.
Everything is monitored over there, so it really baffles me how they act that freely in the middle of streets in broad daylight.
But as in every criminal organization, these are just the cowboys, the lowest tier inside the orgs, doing the dirty and risky jobs.
The leaders are always invisible and making insane money and harvesting insane amounts of shadow power.
This is also very common in India but they operate a bit more differently.

Brutal shit. It's over for the kids and their parents will never get to see them again. They will never find out what happened to their cute little kid, if he's alive or dead.

Everything is monitored over there, so it really baffles me how they act that freely in the middle of streets in broad daylight.
But as in every criminal organization, these are just the cowboys, the lowest tier inside the orgs, doing the dirty and risky jobs.
The leaders are always invisible and making insane money and harvesting insane amounts of shadow power.
Founding titan where are you we need a nbee 9 large rumbling fry and rumbling burger

Brutal shit. It's over for the kids and their parents will never get to see them again. They will never find out what happened to their cute little kid, if he's alive or dead.
There are insane coverup ops for this kind of shit around the world.
They will most likely never be caught, and they have been doing it for DECADES.
I can only imagine what kind of power and money their shadow leaders have.
It's some insanely dark shit going on, just as in torture centers in some obscure dictatorships. Hppens all the time and no one knows shit about it.

There are insane coverup ops for this kind of shit around the world.
They will most likely never be caught, and they have been doing it for DECADES.
I can only imagine what kind of power and money their shadow leaders have.
It's some insanely dark shit going on, just as in torture centers in some obscure dictatorships. Hppens all the time and no one knows shit about it.
Yeah I agree. And normies still believe that the govt cares about their dumb asses. Normies are nothing but NPC tax paying cattles.

Yeah I agree. And normies still believe that the govt cares about their dumb asses. Normies are nothing but NPC tax paying cattles.
Exactly. Backwards countries and closed countries (dictatorships) are a hotspot for this type of shit. They do not only harvest organs, but hey sell kids like objects to human traffickers and pimps, and you know what happens to them, right? They go into forced prostitution. Many of them end up in countries like Russia. The Russian Mafia is KNOWN for its forced prostitution of kids and they make insane money from it. As they are very powerful and infiltrated every level of society and government, nothing will happen to them and they will act just as they wish, freely, unpunished. They are also paid to kidnap babies from hospitals and sell them to people wishing to be parents at any cost.
When they act that freely without ever being caught for decades, kidnapping in broad daylight, you can only imagine who is preventing investigations from rolling out to seek the perpetrators. This is not some random kidnappings for ransom, these are backed up by insanely powerful and rich people that have power all over governments and authorities from stopping whoever they want to look into it and stop their actions on track.

Sounds like conspiracy, but it is actually real. Many authorities that dared to investigate some obscure subject ended up in a missing persons list or found dead somewhere, dumped in a very professional way because no clues of anything are left behind. There is a reason why high profile authorities that refuse to go corrupt almost always go missing in these obscure countries/dictatorships.
Shit's insane dude.

jfl china still a soulless red state i see
JFL it always was, and it was even worse before. When Mao was still the chairman, the chinese population lived under the most pure terror. Either comply totally, unconditionally, or get kidnapped and tortured for months and then dumped somewhere.
Shit must be awful to live in such a brutal totalitarian dictatorship.

chinks are like insects in a colony ngl
Apart from that it is a very depressing country. Poverty is near-slavery is rampant (pro Communist Party-ruled media around the planet won't show you that, they will only show you the ultra modern city centers). The suicide rate is through the roof, and many chinese men die alone and incels, because there are much more men than woman in China, and people there get really depressed over that fact and they never get to experience a girlfriend. Girls will proudly sell themselves for international figures or high status people inside the country, because they know they are a rare thing available in the country. They are equivalent to diamond.
I saw many reports on this and the "open shops" where parents will put pictures of their daughters on display for those rich men interested in getting them in exchange for privileges.
Really fucking shady coutry.

Only way they could get away with something this brazen is if local, or even national, officials were in on this. JFL

Only way they could get away with something this brazen is if local, or even national, officials were in on this. JFL
High profile people involved in this are what I call "shadow figures". They are either unknown, but known inside the circle and by those they have complete power over, or they are known figures and no one associates them with such activities because the ties are completely hidden. Pretty much like most corruption scandals, but much darker.

There are way too many people so who cares

They mog me hard ngl

Shadow power, I like that term, going to incorporate it in my language usage now. :feelsjuice: