Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel CCP media shills for noodlewhores in western entertainment

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
herro sucky sucky asian womenz rove you rong time ret us (CCP)TVB cereblate oul chinkret foidz

CCP media (TVB)of Hong Kong is known for its constant shilling for WMAF content. Including producing the trash series 嫁到這世界.

Translation: Recently, there have been many asian females who has "made it" in the western media circles.

hf6kdlQ.jpg

Feb7UP9.jpg

d8UdC5L.jpg

Last edited:
That roastie is hideous

CCP needs to pump those birth rates, they will use anything

TVB also put a ton of shows featuring some roastie noodlewhore called Priscilla Wong traveling to many parts of the world (probably screwing foreigners)
Yeah it's a shit channel. Literal state propaganda + leftism cuckoldry + COVID apocalypsism (a cult for goyim of HK) fusion into a unholy mess of a channel.

There's no good news on CCTVB, it's always covid news which is lame. Every time I hear the news I just want to smash my TV in.

The other news on it are all slandering local interests. Oh you wanna do this? Let have "expert" explain why this is illegal! Also we have Pet Slave (the dictator of the medicine-fascist who is somewhat still not fired). Oh, here is another saying from (totally not appointed) a lawyar WHY national security is good and is important

The advertisements on CCTVB are almost all about "buy this psuedomedicine to defeat SUPER DANGEROUS long COVID" (I kid you not)

Fuck this place

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back