Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News CCP china gov starts dating service

Instead of this pathetic looking circus ricecels should just kidnap and marry foids on gunpoint

How is life for incels in China? In Japan i know its really bad.
uniroically twelve times worse.in china there is like 20 or 50 million more man then women or something like that.it's ridiculous and brutal.

I think they realized how badly they fucked themselves with the one child policy and are trying to compensate before all of those sexless ricecels revolt.:lul:

How is life for incels in China? In Japan i know its really bad.
Probably bad.
They have 9/9/6 lifestyle. U work from 9 am to 9pm 6 days of the week!

I really hope Chang na gets niggerpilled and realise noone likes gook men. All attempts to set up dating service will cause noodlewhores to flock to mayonnaise monkeys, further worsening the incel problem

It always bugged me why there's no open source dating apps

Government apps might be a step up from private companies though

It's probably for the best if the Chinese stop reproducing.

they should fix their escalators first

Foids will look for the gigachad, this shit ain’t much different

CCP is fucking retarded. they fucking implemented one child policy from the 1980s, resulting in population collapse

forced abortions, threat to get expelled from work if have more kids (during the time almost everyone was employed by the state as all business were state owned), get massive fines......

then what? obviously population goes into decline and those fuckers are now almost FORCING people to have kids. they're about to ban abortions for unmarried foids. crime gonna skyrocket in 20 years as unwanted kids are the biggest source of crimes when they grow up to teen and young adults.

and guess why CCP had to do 1 child policy? coz that retarded fucking government encouraged people to reproduce in the 1950s and 1960s.

holy fuck what a fucking retarded government

don't be surprised this retard government implement 2 child policy in 30 years to once again contain out of control population growth :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

and just how fucking pathetic chinks are? most of them are like hive mind. just follow whatever the government tells them.

chinks need to be exterminated. ugly, worthless, no creativity, psychopathic, faggot-like garbage race.
maybe Gene editing can save them in a few decades

If it works, I'll just pack up and go home.

"In 2021, the sex ratio of the total population in China ranged at approximately 104.9 males to 100 females"

China is uberfucked anyway, it’s not like this is gonna help the inevitable collapse as not enough bodies to sustain the economy nor take care of the elderly:feelsjuice:

Problem is that there are too many men in china.
government can have them marry younger foids. Or fill them with LGBT faggot propaganda
or import foids form Africa or other shitholes where
they have many options

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

That's not a "life" style it's a labor camp schedule. Wtf
they reduced it recently due to government intervention. But it is still bad

Instead of this pathetic looking circus ricecels should just kidnap and marry foids on gunpoint
tfw gun ownership laws here are very strict:cryfeels:

This dude on comment section won the internet ngl

Captura21.png

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back