Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CBS is a stupid jew! And no men want to be a lonely doomer and give theyre everything for nothing!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★

Its because of no sexual rewards, No one to wife, Women are too narcissistic, No one wants to
work and come home to an empty apartment and no wife to say hey its okay, You made it today :)

Instead many men come home to a naggy western women who
are materialistic and never stop nagging and want more and more.

Some can be blamed by the high resume you need just for that one job the boss usually showed you how to do back in the day so you could learn, Now you need 4+ resume.

If we fixed the hypergamy thing, Maybe we would have more men working

#NOPUSSYNOTAXES #NOPUSSYNOWORK #AGAINSTWOMENSNARCISSISM

View: https://youtu.be/3wIfNPMKSKY
No one wants to live as a doomer coming home to an empty apartment

As men we need female company and we need love
and be told we did good today, Today i guess not.

Last edited:

Its because of no sexual rewards, No one to wife, Women are too narcissistic, No one wants to
work and come home to an empty apartment and no wife to say hey its okay, You made it today :)

CBS = Christian Bews Setwork?

Lawrence
1 month ago
This isn't a women vs. men issue, this is a society vs. men issue. I feel like I matured just at the time these charges started to develop (I'm 70) and by the time I was a husband and a father, about 1990, I could plainly see that the culture in the US had turned against men. It's both a backlash and an overcompensation. Women clearly were in a lower rung of society when I was born in 1952. The women's movement gave them the chance they deserved and they never looked back. I worked in television and the number of shows, movies and commercials that were being produced showing men as comically inept was staggering. Both genders were responsible for the production of this content. The affect media has on the collective psyche and culture is well documented. Not only were men faced with having to redefine themselves as a gender but they being beaten down and laughed at while trying to reinvent themselves. I don't blame women for this at all, I blame the insidious and unchecked power of traditional media and now social media. One major societal problem was largely addressed only to create a new one.
Show less

It is a woman vs men issue Mr. Lawrence but yeah alot of us are beaten down and emasculated

I don't think this will be a significant issue for countries with high numbers of new incoming immigrants.

I don't think this will be a significant issue for countries with high numbers of new incoming immigrants.
We will have mass rapes like in sweden :feelsaww:

Where are these $30 an hour jobs that these corporations can’t fill? All I see are jobs wanting 5 years of experience or warehouse/retail jobs paying $15 an hour

Where are these $30 an hour jobs that these corporations can’t fill? All I see are jobs wanting 5 years of experience or warehouse/retail jobs paying $15 an hour
Exactly, My job paid me 3 dollar because im subhuman, It was the goverment that put me there and gave me just 100 dollar to survive a week, Ive been used by the goverment as a slave, Doing the same shit over and over for 7 years until i cracked, My neetbuxx is 100 dollar higher now tho, So 200 usd a week and no work, But i still earn less than others, They earn fucking 4000-5000 usd while i rotted at that factory for 7 years! Scandinavia being a good country my ass, Fucking used me!

Some can be blamed by the high resume you need just for that one job the boss usually showed you how to do back in the day so you could learn, Now you need 4+ resume.

That stuff is a myth. You want to live a lie. They don't truly love men. Live for yourself and objectify everyone.

Exactly, My job paid me 3 dollar because im subhuman, It was the goverment that put me there and gave me just 100 dollar to survive a week, Ive been used by the goverment as a slave, Doing the same shit over and over for 7 years until i cracked, My neetbuxx is 100 dollar higher now tho, So 200 usd a week and no work, But i still earn less than others, They earn fucking 4000-5000 usd while i rotted at that factory for 7 years! Scandinavia being a good country my ass, Fucking used me!
Burgerland is even worse.

That stuff is a myth. You want to live a lie. They don't truly love men. Live for yourself and objectify everyone.
You an idiot to think i dont know that? Stupid gray :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back