Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News CBC portraying Islamic Toronto shooter Faisal Hussain as a mentalcel who loved Adolf HitlER

Nothing wrong with loving Adolf as he was a hero of humanity

After the attack, police found a cache of ammunition in his home along with heroin and other drugs, but no guns. The gun Hussain used in the attack was stolen from a Saskatchewan gun shop in 2016, but it's unclear how it came into his possession, police said.

On his phone, police found a full copy of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler and a story about Elliot Rodger, a man who hated women and killed six and injured 14 in California in 2014.

Police also found web searches and news articles on Hussain's phone about Alek Minassian, the man alleged to have driven a van down a busy Toronto street, killing 10 people in April 2018.
Police did not comment further on that finding.

I’ve never heard of this hERo

Unironically nothing wrong with loving Adolf Hitler.

article-2384050-1B214FC3000005DC-820_634x415.jpg

After decades of the "natsee! natsee! natsee!" refrain whenever the globalist ruling power was confronted by someone who disagreed with them, more and more people - including young men "of color" who are led to believe that these natsees hate them for their skin color - are realizing that the word natsee doesn't really mean anything, doesn't really hurt them, and that maybe those eeeeeeeeeeeebil natsees weren't so wrong in the first place. Very encouraging to see.

Didn't know foids could be called reese lol

great OP! i love to click on links and give kikes advertisin money for readin there shit stories. this made my day. thank you

Based fellow mentalcel

He was one of us.

“Through Grades 4 to 6, school staff reported Hussain spoke ‘enthusiastically about gangs, weapons and being tough.’”
Nigga was a veritable thugmaxxer

I have never heard of this guy but he kind of sounds like me.

He was one of us.
He went ER aftER realizing that the Angloskank has made him into a permacel, wageslaving and unable to ascend in a feminist city such as Toronto.

His Paki parents should have arranged a marriage for him in Pakistan, because he was forced to eliminate the major cause of his problems---the white, dog-fucking feminist whore.

Good riddance to those two cunts who died. Two less uptight future feminist whores.

R.I.P Faisal Hussain. It's evident that your feminist teachers took issue that a Paki like you was a threat to their politically correct fempire.

I have never heard of this guy but he kind of sounds like me.

Be very careful if some random stranger wants to befriend you and encourage you to "fight" against what you are victim of i.e. Jews and feminism.

Toronto is the only city in the world where secret agents are used to protect the naked white woman and homosexual from feeling offended. Iran should be manufacturing some nukes for Canada and aim it at Chrystia Freeland's roast beef curtains.

So he killed a roastie and an upcoming roastie.

Look at his face, he's definitely truecel, he also seemed to be a fan or ER and AM. People are ignoring his inceldom as a underlying cause.

Attachments

• faisal-hussain-1.png
    faisal-hussain-1.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 81
Uncle Adolf was a good man

nothing weird, just another subhuman incel seeing himself in the greatest subhuman incel of all time, Adolf Hitler

So he killed a roastie and an upcoming roastie.
Cheers to that!

Those white feminist whores deserved what they got!

Look at his face, he's definitely truecel, he also seemed to be a fan or ER and AM. People are ignoring his inceldom as a underlying cause.

He went ER after his brother advised him to marry. Faisal Hussain must have known that the dating scene in Toronto for sub8 males is hell. Hey, even a septuagenarian from Haiti could get laid with jb in Florida.

Faisal Hussain went directly in the heart of Greek town (a gentrified area of Euro-Canadians), and went ER on mostly women. A Sikh Hindu testified that Faisal Hussain stopped shooting and told the Hindu to run away for safety. Imagine, a Paki Muslim sparing the life of a Sikhcel.

It's ovER for Torontocels, and Faisal Hussain knew it. Him going ER on mostly white feminist whores was an act of resistance against the Toronto fempire.
nothing weird, just another subhuman incel seeing himself in the greatest subhuman incel of all time, Adolf Hitler
Adolf HitlER was married to Eva Braun.

Incels are strangely reminiscent of the Nerds of 30 years ago.

They remind us also of all those persecuted minorities of the past.

To be sure, extreme feminism has made a lot of victims among men in recent years. And like all oppressed minorities, these men have a right to defend themselves and even counter-attack the forces of darkness and evil. Then, this enemy has taken everything from them: their jobs, their money, even their future.

Their lives are at stake, so they must FIGHT THE FUTURE, in facing the worst conspiracy the world has ever known. So, we can’t help but shout with them: GO INCELS, GO !

Rot in hell you feminist whore!

After the attack, police found a cache of ammunition in his home along with heroin and other drugs, but no guns. The gun Hussain used in the attack was stolen from a Saskatchewan gun shop in 2016, but it's unclear how it came into his possession, police said.

On his phone, police found a full copy of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler and a story about Elliot Rodger, a man who hated women and killed six and injured 14 in California in 2014.

Police also found web searches and news articles on Hussain's phone about Alek Minassian, the man alleged to have driven a van down a busy Toronto street, killing 10 people in April 2018.
Police did not comment further on that finding.

This sounds fake as fuck @tehgymcel420 what do you think?