Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CBC disabled comments on YouTube. Why?

neet

neet

Senior Incel
★★★
Canadian public broadcaster has made a few YouTube video's about the Incel community... however why all of these videos the comment section is disabled?

So no one can argue against them. People will just watch the videos and assume it must be true.

lmao cuckanada cant take criticism i guess

you're alive, i'm glad :feelsmusic:

do we even give that much of a fuck about 'stacy'? why do normans make it seem like we are obsessed with them? we hate all foids but mostly the average/below average looking ones

@Grotesque looks like a slayer there

These two oldchads can talk.

It is just descriptive. He never makes any case of why incels' worldview is wrong but the creepy music does that for him I guess.

i looked for my avi/posts :feelswhere:

feels good knowing I'm the boogeyman of society

Yeah but why only the videos about Incels? Other video's have the comment section open.:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

The typical coward move, disabling comments so you don't have to deal with criticism.

Because fascism amongst the left is gradually increasing at alarming rates.

The typical coward move, disabling comments so you don't have to deal with criticism.
Wouldnt expect anything else from cuckanada