Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @Cayden Zhang is funny asf

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★★
@Cayden Zhang by far the funniest user ive seen. This nigga is a self hating asian which itself isn't interesting but this nigga takes it to the extreme to beat down his asian brethren.

All his posts all seem to be extremely eloquent and convincing at first glance because he uses .org autism terms and speaks with authority and knowledge but the things he says are beyond a parody . Average asian getting mogged by elephant man. Asian maxilla being worse than being crippled etc. Many niggas say stuff along similar lines on the forum but they are usually trolling. Zhang on the other is being ded srs and completely unironic when he says all this. He is a 5'10 Asian MTN hismself. Like he fr believes the shit that he says. The best troll on this forum tbh

Maybe he should move to another country. I think ricecels are hated the most in the U.S.

I would be self hating to if I was Asian or curry. It's normal. Self hating Asians and Indians are the High IQ ones.

So self-hating cow belt niggers are higher IQ than self-proud Tamils and Mallus?
Southern Curries are better sure, but they're not slaying lol.

He just seems like a bored troll. I heard him say being black is a "Trucel trait":feelskek:

He just seems like a bored troll. I heard him say being black is a "Trucel trait":feelskek:
@Cayden Zhang is just a self-hating retard. He said he was 5'10 rich and 6/10 face and no flaws :feelsseriously: Just go to India, Turkey, EE or EVEN SEA to ascend

@Cayden Zhang is just a self-hating retard. He said he was 5'10 rich and 6/10 face and no flaws :feelsseriously: Just go to India, Turkey, EE or EVEN SEA to ascend
He should go back to cucksmax.org.

Woah there saar you putting words in my mouth… I said I could be a 5/10 if I got lucky with leanmaxxing and surgerymaxxing. I’m a 3/10 right now

Just go to any yellow area to “ascend” with your caucasian features

I don’t wanna argue with you no more its pointless dont tag me again

Woah there saar you putting words in my mouth… I said I could be a 5/10 if I got lucky with leanmaxxing and surgerymaxxing. I’m a 3/10 right now
Then just do that. I will always be 5'5 no matter what I do
Just go to any yellow area to “ascend” with your caucasian features
Chinks got tall af in a short time. Even noodle whores would mogg me :feelsrope:

So self-hating cow belt niggers are higher IQ than self-proud Tamils and Mallus?
why do you allow always derail threads with your tamil and mallu bullshit :feelsseriously:

That guy is a gigavolcel. He could easily get laid with an Asian girl but instead chooses to self pity on here

why do you allow always derail threads with your tamil and mallu bullshit :feelsseriously:
Because curry pill doesn't apply to them. They are tall and look like niggers with Higher T than rest of us. I wish I was born a Tamil :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

Because curry pill doesn't apply to them. They are tall and look like niggers with Higher T than rest of us. I wish I was born a Tamil :cryfeels: :feelsrope:
tamils look the same as Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans

tamils look the same as Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans
Cope, they clearly look like niggers and are Higher T. You can always identify a Tamil from the rest

Cope, they clearly look like niggers and are Higher T. You can always identify a Tamil from the rest