Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cavemen couldn't just KOd random women and sex them up

R

Rockerfella

Banned
-
Where did this idea come from that cavemen just KOd women on the top of their heads and took then back to their cave and banged them.

Cavemen and women lived in communities together.

The only way that cavemen could fuck random women is if they killed rival cavemen communitys men and then took the women for themselves. Than makes more sense.

Where did this idea come from that cavemen just KOd women on the top of their heads and took then back to their cave and banged them.

The only way that cavemen could fuck random women is if they killed rival cavemen communitys men and then took the women for themselves. Than makes more sense.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 22
I'm gonna KO you and sex you up

I think the point is, either way they just used violence or the threat of violence to take what they wanted.

My point is that you don't need as many intricate and nuanced social skills to get ahead. You could even be UGLY and still ascend back then as long as you had some useful skills.

Women like to victimize themselves by claiming they were raped constantly before the feminists arrived.

Yeah, that theory isn't supported by anthropological evidence. It's funny to imagine though.

Cavemen acted like apes. The top ape distributed females to the second, third fourth ape etc to maintain a stable hierarchy.
Cavemen acted like apes. The top ape distributed females to the second, third fourth ape etc to maintain a stable hierarchy.
Differrence is the most intelligent strong apes are starved of sexual release and some NEET who has a good jaw fucks a girl on Tinder. Welcome to 2019.

So simple a caveman can do it

I bet that came from a cartoon or something...
I doubt anyone who's not retarded believes it though

Considering how often women used to get raped,i have to disagree with you

yeah sure but foids weren't given princess status like now. like let's say there were a couple chads(determined by actual ability, hunting skill, strength, fighting skill) and they didn't wait around for the foids to daydream for years you know, so they definitely could just take it.

If I was a caveman I would do this:
  1. Capture the hottest cave woman whore from the camp
  2. Place her on the back of my mammoth and ride the mammoth out into a secluded area
  3. Knock the whore out with a club
  4. Fuck her while i simultaneously keep an eye out for predatory beasts
  5. Place her back on the mammoth and ride the mammoth back to camp
  6. Gently place her knocked out body back in her cave once I get back to camp
  7. Sleep soundly and with empty balls

They could to women of other tribes, tribal warfare was predominantly over territory (which was a food issue) and capturing women.

How the fuck are you gonna tame a mammoth with a wooden club
The mammoth would be familiar with me already and I would befriend it beforehand

Bro this isn't' Ice-age, it would rip you to shreds.
Well instead of the mammoth I would use a buffalo then. What did caveman use as transport? I thought they use mammoths

Cavemen weren't really a thing. Back when humans lived in rainforests the beta males ganged up on foids and raped them.

That's what happened majority of the time. Only sometimes would you kill or rape a woman of your own tribe