Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cauliflowerearmaxxxing is as legit as it gets

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Ok, if you're a gymcel with a good amount of muscle mass and have a bit of a rugged look about you (think acne scars, some facial hair, firm tight glutes, tattoos and broad shoulders), giving yourself cauliflower ears may be a good idea. To put it simply, this is one subsection of the broader ideas of "uglymaxxxing" and "toughguymaxxxing". Femoids will think, "wow this guy is ugly but he's probably a tough fighter who could protect me". I think I'm going to go for it, just going to tie my ears against a wall and have someone punch them repeatedly. I think this will work for me because I've been told I look like a wrestler by people in the past (i think cause my ass and legs are big) and I have wrestled for 5 years in the past, plus the acne scars will add to the whole aura. I also have a bit of a redness to my face because of some scars so it seems like I just finished a good sweaty BJJ or wrestling session on the mat with my boys.

Last edited:
Strange, I don't notice other men's asses. I guess I am not as observant as some on here.

Do you really think mutilating your own ears is going to be that little bit that pushes you over the edge to help you ascend?

Might as well give it a try. :feelshmm:

Do you really think mutilating your own ears is going to be that little bit that pushes you over the edge to help you ascend?
for me personally, yes
Hello, I also started going to a nearby gym about a month ago. I already gained 2kg, I am truly happy. But don't be fooled having a better body, will not get you any girls. I do gym for myself, I know too well that females want money and face too. Only a muscular body is not enough for females today. They want the whole package. And if you lack any of those things, they will just walk past you, and not even look at you. No matter how buffed you are.

Better yourself, but don't expect that females will show any interest in you. They won't.
its the whole tough guy package boyo, not just a buff physique. i already have the bear mode base, im nearing 105kg in body weight.

Honestly legit

cauliflower ears
It's the first time I heard about this concept, I googled it and it looks gross. I think most of females haven't heard about it either, and neither did people who have never been interested in boxing. So it'll just lower your already low chances because those ears are fucking ugly

Why not van Gogh-max while you're at it :feelskek:

This is so damn stupid JFL