Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Catwoman is a black jew in The Batman (2021)

WHAT. WTF. Fuck this i dont want that :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Cucks ruin everything
full

lol wont watch

will watch , high expectations from Robert's performance. I don't care about female characters like catwoman at all

Who cares, tye real world is getting fucked and you are woring about the fictional one. Retard
The subconscious doesn't understand "fiction" or fantasy, this is going to effect the real world, plus Batman is an Idol for some people.

Last edited:
"Our" films?

I didn't make any films!

You must mean (((our))) films.
(Since (((they))) own everything)

She was black in the TV show, it's not like this is unprecedented ground.

Will that batman be related in any way with the joker movie?

There was more than one cat woman in the Adam West Batman show.

The original one was white, but her replacement, and the one everyone remembers, was black.

I wouldn't watch this shit anyway

Catwoman is an invention by Cucks anyway, just like Harley Quinn. What do you expect?

I noticed this when it was first said. Selena Kyle is supposed to be as hot if not hotter than emma frost.
They'll probably make emma frost black when x men come to marvel

I think most shows/films from 2020 on will be a cucked/feminist shit show.

Disgusting.

I'd rather have a pure pitch black African catw*man than a mutt they use for their open-border race-mix propaganda.

They did the same trick in the early 2000s with Halle Berry as catwoman.
It flopped as the public was different than now.
Today it will be a success, there is no doubt about that.

They want the numale audience

TBH if she was a hot nigress I would not mind, but Zoe Kravitz? She's fucking old and ugly to boot. Don't they have any young niggerthots to cast?

Imagine paying money to watch this trash? It's not even worth the bandwidth to pirate most of this shit.

It's capeshit, I never enjoyed it and never understood the appeal. I say good riddance, I hope that these companies continue to make shit and eventually sink

another one?
Halle Berry bombing as Catwoman just wasn't shitty enough for pedowood - gotta make another one.

She can get raped by JokER anyway...

Last edited:
Most acting company's are ran by joos. Actually

the animated Catwoman from September 1992 (premiering shortly after Batman Returns in June 1992) mogs me to hell, her upper body strength was amazing

no live-action whore will ever measure up to that

just look how many stories she falls ,and she just stops her downward momentum using the strength of a single arm (she was using the other to grab her pussy)

I realize the pole she whipped had some bend to cushion it, but it's still crazy

mogs every IRL man, Selina Kyle is the ultimate :chad:

Last edited:
"Our" films?

I didn't make any films!

You must mean (((our))) films.
(Since (((they))) own everything)
I still concur w/ myself on this...

Cope batmobile scene kicked ass

volcel if you wouldn't do her

Sounds like (((gay cuck))) garbage, tbh. What won't (((they))) ruin?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back