Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cats are sadistic killers, yet women love them because they're cute

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Cats kill a tremendous amount of birds, rodents and small mammals every year, and enjoy it greatly, yet girls and women become hysterical when they see a cat.

This is evidence that women worship looks.

thats why femoids flock behind serial killers. Thats why Patrick Bateman (<- my pic) fucked tons of girls, yet he was a psycho. The same with Ted Bundy.

816da533638aee63cfbd315ea24cccbd--adorable-kittens-adorable-animals.jpg

i like cats tho

I love cats, too. It's over for predator loving cels.

Most fmls are instinctively drawn to predatory men, it's why so many serial killers who are <5/10 somehow attract fmls by the groves.

My cat has perfect pct hunter eyes, no wonder females like him better than me.

exactly, it's all about looks, girls worship ted bundy, but don't even acknowledge brutal serial killers like ottis toole

Cats are cute, I remember browsing some cat hating sub in reddit lmao, legit few cruel videos I was kind of enraged ngl tbh tbh

Most fmls are instinctively drawn to predatory men, it's why so many serial killers who are <5/10 somehow attract fmls by the groves.

i always thought that beta/nice behavior is a complete death sentence in terms of getting women unless you're a chad.

Cats are cute, I remember browsing some cat hating sub in reddit lmao, legit few cruel videos I was kind of enraged ngl tbh tbh
I like cats too brah, I'm just pointing out the lookism and the hypocrisy

thats why femoids flock behind serial killers. Thats why Patrick Bateman (<- my pic) fucked tons of girls, yet he was a psycho. The same with Ted Bundy.

Lol so many red flags yet she still thought she was gonna suck his dick

Lol so many red flags yet she still thought she was gonna suck his dick

Am i supposed to feel empathy towards that roastie?

I always thought that beta/nice behaviour is a complete death sentence in terms of getting women unless you're a chad.

Nowadays anything is a death sentence, however, in certain cultures with more traditional values, relationships are predicated on education, financial stability individuals have a far greater chance of procuring a mate.

I like cats too brah, I'm just pointing out the lookism and the hypocrisy
Well we as humans deeply don't care about killings that animals do because it's normal and that's how nature works lul and humans are basically predators too and we still have some instincts like we would kill a lot of birds in a situation where we can't get any food tbh tbh

Cats kill a tremendous amount of birds, rodents and small mammals every year, and enjoy it greatly, yet girls and women become hysterical when they see a cat.

This is evidence that women worship looks.

Are you ascribing moral values.... to a cat?

I remember a girl literally telling me that girls are attracted to guys that would rape them, I was like fucking 16. What the fuck is wrong with women

There's nothing sadistic about hunting prey for food because of your instincts.

exactly, it's all about looks, girls worship ted bundy, but don't even acknowledge brutal serial killers like ottis toole
Like Richard Ramirez but not Henry Lee lucas

I like cats though, I have 2 of them and they're both really friendly.

Dogs are about 1 billion times better at killing rodents then cats.

Are you ascribing moral values.... to a cat?
Nope. The fact remains that they're "sadistic" killers.

If they looked as bad as a spider, girls would see it as additional reason to hate them and kill them. It's about the lookism, not the morality.

Women love cats because they're sadistic killers, not because they're cute.

Women are naturally attracted to violent criminals and other degenerates.