Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel cats are lifefuel

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Right now my cat is curled up next to me its so comfy. I love all my cats (and other pets) so much. Unlike humans most animals only judge you based on your actions towards them.

Reasons why cats are better than humans:
1) not feminists.
No cats are feminists. Male cats fuck female cats whenever they want while female humans only let attractive men fuck them. Cats also tend to acknowledge that males are stronger unlike human females that try to LARP as being equal physically.
2) let me touch them.
My cats let me pet them all the time, they even come to me to get pet. Females wont even let me touch them lightly never mind do things like hold their hand or even bump into them without labeling me a weirdo or annoying or something
3) actually enjoy non-Chads
Cats will love you based on how you treat them and not because you are attractive or ugly.

There's more reasons but I would be here all day if I tried typing them out

Dogfag coping inbound

Dogfag coping inbound
I like dogs as well tbh. I don't get why so many dog lovers act like dogs are the only nice animal. Most hate cats because they expect cats to act like dogs and get mad when they don't.

7676.jpg

Animals are cool. They are nice to me

I personally like both dogs and cats but if I had to pick, it would be Cats. But if I didn't have to pick between cats and dogs, I would pick snakes or anything that stays in a tank or a bowl.

I like dogs as well tbh. I don't get why so many dog lovers act like dogs are the only nice animal. Most hate cats because they expect cats to act like dogs and get mad when they don't.
Chads gangbang women with their dogs

cats mog...literally

mog is another word for cat

Cats are cutemaxxed

I LOVE PUSSIES

Loving cats as a male is beta as fuck. Get a dog instead.

Just joking, cat lover here !

I just saw a dead cat literally rotting.

Animals treat me better than humans.
That tells me a lot about the human race.
Fucking nuke earth already

I have 3 cats and we all love each other

Animals are better than people sadly

Liking cats as a male is anti-NT and girls will judge you for it.

I like cats and dogs, but I grew up around cats, so I like them a little more. One of my cats acts just like a dog actually, so it's nice.

Cats=qts, humans=not qts, therefore cats>humans.

Cope harder. The cat master race is laughing its ass off at their human slaves

Enjoy your toxoplasmosis.
Make sure to take care of your little buddy, the brain parasite from now on.

Cats are good pets ngl.

Catladies are beckies who got pumped and dumped by Chad in college and couldnt find a betabuxxer or didnt want to so they live with cats.

cats mog dogs for non-NT's

3) actually enjoy non-Chads
Cats will love you based on how you treat them and not because you are attractive or ugly.
cat are sweet and nice. You can always pet them if u feel down and feed them. :feelstrash: cats are best pets miau