Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Cats are a good cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
I have a cat which I have since he was around 2 weeks old, and he is the best thing you can have,
He only likes me, and wants my attention, he is okay with my family but will usually get annoyed by them
I also found that I understand what he wants, and it's kinda like I understand his language, for example I was able to understand that he wants me to shake
his plate of food without anyone telling me or reading about that (if I don't do that, he will keep meowing)
Just get a young cat and take care of him since a young age theory

unlike my whore dog, which likes everyone and gives more attention to strangers then me, I had him ever since he was a few weeks old, I was the one who took care of him
and he slept with me, but he doesn't really seem to care about me that much, while my cat not only doesn't like strangers, but he is afraid of them

I have never owned a cat before tbh

I am catmaxxed. I have 7 of them. My favorite cat curls up beside me whenever i go to bed and sits at the bottom of my desk. Helps keep my mind off of my crippling loneliness

i have two cats but they are old now, i'll probably rope when they die

I am catmaxxed. I have 7 of them. My favorite cat curls up beside me whenever i go to bed and sits at the bottom of my desk. Helps keep my mind off of my crippling loneliness
catmaxxing is legit and one of the best things incels can do for their mental being

catmaxxing is legit and one of the best things incels can do for their mental being
Especially if you live alone like me. Coming home to an empty apartment after working for 7 or 8 hours is suifuel

My cat hates me. So does my dog. When I move out im gonna catmaxx

Cats are more intelligent than dogs, cats are closer to introverts while dogs are jackasses invading others personal space in pursuit of food.

I've always wanted to catmaxx, but I don't think I have the motivation or energy to raise one.

slayer

My cat hates me and will scratch a bite me if I try to touch her unless I give her food

I think I will get a black cat

I don´t have one

My cat ran away
i can't even cope with having a cute animal to love

I wish I had a cat ngl.