Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Catholicism or Orthodoxy

What branch of Christianity is better according to Incels?

• Total voters
NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

incel regime 2030 genocide normie movement
- Roman Catholicism:
Believes in the concept of original sin and its transmission through human nature, which necessitates the need for baptism for the removal of this sin.
82158181b65c932fc9ac053d86f61276

-Eastern Orthodoxy:
Also believes in original sin but emphasizes its consequences (like mortality and a tendency to sin) rather than guilt. Baptism is seen as a new birth and entrance into the life of the Church.
8743c8f3258cd988b5ef0f6efbe0876a

I kind of like orthodoxy more even though I was raised as a catholic

I personally prefer Eastern Orthodoxy more, Since theologically they make sense.
Aesthetically, Roman Catholicism is simpler so I prefer them.

In roman catholicism, The Pope is regarded as the supreme authority in the Church, with infallibility in matters of faith and morals when speaking ex cathedra. Whereas in Eastern Orthodoxy, It rejects papal supremacy and infallibility. It operates with a conciliar model where the highest authority is an ecumenical council
Which is pretty fair and logical Imo, If compared to Catholicism.

I kind of like orthodoxy more even though I was raised as a catholic
Because of the Filioque Clause or just the aesthetics?

I'm catholic(Maronite) but I love orthodoxy. Hopefully, we reunite one day

Because of the Filioque Clause or just the aesthetics?
Mostly just the aesthetics and the fact its more traditional and less liberal than catholicism. I generally don't care about religion but I appreciate religions that stay more true to their original values

Orthodoxy for being more extreme

I'm catholic(Maronite) but I love orthodoxy. Hopefully, we reunite one day
Unfortunately, "Uniting" is almost impossible for both.
For roman catholics, The Holy Spirit proceeds from both the Father and the Son. Whereas in Eastern Orthodoxy, the Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father alone.

Unfortunately, "Uniting" is almost impossible for both.
For roman catholics, The Holy Spirit proceeds from both the Father and the Son. Whereas in Eastern Orthodoxy, the Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father alone.
Yes, it's hard to reconcile that.

Mostly just the aesthetics and the fact its more traditional and less liberal than catholicism. I generally don't care about religion but I appreciate religions that stay more true to their original values
Yeah I do agree that catholics are becoming more and more progressive, But catholic scriptures and orignal values aren't that much progressive

Yeah aesthetically, Orthodoxy is by far superior but what do you think about the theology?

Yes, it's hard to reconcile that.
A militia could be created to reconquer Christian lands in the Middle east where both the Roman Catholics and Eastern Orthodoxies could reconcile together. But that's just being delusional
Christians lack Unity, And with the growth of Mormons and Protestants and other satanic cults like those, It's almost impossible to reconquer those Christian lands.

Catholicism is more tolerant of whores

what do you think about the theology
What I like the most about orthodoxy is how it rejects papal supremacy and infallibility. That concept just doesn't make sense to me in catholicism and I also like that they don't change/edit their bible as much as catholics. Its just a more original version of christianity

In roman catholicism, The Pope is regarded as the supreme authority in the Church, with infallibility in matters of faith and morals when speaking ex cathedra. Whereas in Eastern Orthodoxy, It rejects papal supremacy and infallibility. It operates with a conciliar model where the highest authority is an ecumenical council
I also believe in the conciliar model than one papal supremacy leadership. The reason for that is because if one of the patriarchs goes rogue from the church's teachings it will only affect only the church under him, not the entire Orthodox Church. Meanwhile with the pope, if he goes rogue then the Catholic Church transforms into a bastardized version of its former self. A good example is that faggot Pope Francis.

A militia could be created to reconquer Christian lands in the Middle east where both the Roman Catholics and Eastern Orthodoxies could reconcile together. But that's just being delusional
Christians lack Unity, And with the growth of Mormons and Protestants and other satanic cults like those, It's almost impossible to reconquer those Christian lands.
Such a militia would be illegitimate. Doesn't meet the just war requirements laid down by Augustine. Christianity doesn't believe in expanding by conquest.

Last edited:
An Orthodox priest can have a wife and children and should not be celibate unless he is a monk.

Such a militia would be illegitimate. Doesn't met the just war requirements laid down by Augustine.
I think it does, the whole reason for this war is to reconquer stolen european/holy territories (Constantinople, Jerusalem, etc.) from mudslims. I mean they have a history of stealing territories that is not theirs, they even tried that with Spain and if they succeeded they would have continued with France.

An Orthodox priest can have a wife and children and should not be celibate unless he is a monk.
It also prevents the pedo allegations from too much sexual tension. (but to be fair most of these allegations comes from priests being attracted to 15-17 teens that dress like sluts, agecuckery strikes yet again :feelsUgh:)

I think it does, the whole reason for this war is to reconquer stolen european/holy territories (Constantinople, Jerusalem, etc.) from mudslims. I mean they have a history of stealing territories that is not theirs, they even tried that with Spain and if they succeeded they would have continued with France.
I'm from Lebanon, one of the reasons for the crusades was the persecution of Christians in former Byzantine territories. Nowadays, there's nothing like that, because, even ISIS is gone. So not sure. Anyway, I'm not an expert.

It also prevents the pedo allegations from too much sexual tension. (but to be fair most of these allegations comes from priests being attracted to 15-17 teens that dress like sluts, agecuckery strikes yet again :feelsUgh:)
Nah, it's all overblown. Most institutions have a pedo problem. Even Jews. But catholiscm is targeted by Jews. Watch documentaries about Jews, their rabbis can't keep their hands off boys, but it's not well known because, they control the media.

Yes, this is more logical, celibacy on the contrary forces Catholic priests to become pedophiles and commit terrible sins of sodomy, instead of them coping with their beloved wife.

I'm from Lebanon, one of the reasons for the crusades was the persecution of Christians in former Byzantine territories. Nowadays, there's nothing like that, because, even ISIS is gone. So not sure. Anyway, I'm not an expert.
Still, they are stolen territories. I don't think God would prefer that one of his holy cities would be ruled by sinners than the church that he trusts in.

Still, they are stolen territories. I don't think God would prefer that one of his holy cities would be ruled by sinners than the church that he trusts in.
Currently, Jerusalem is in the hands of the Jews, so yes you're right

Yes, this is more logical, celibacy on the contrary forces Catholic priests to become pedophiles and commit terrible sins of sodomy, instead of them coping with their beloved wife.
Maronite priests(Lebanese priests) can marry before they become priests if they want. Not after tho.

Maronite priests(Lebanese priests) can marry before they become priests if they want. Not after tho.
Then it's OK, but in Orthodoxy, even after you become a priest, you can get married, but only once.

Then it's OK, but in Orthodoxy, even after you become a priest, you can get married, but only once.
I don't know why the Latin rite is so rigid on that rule.

catholicism but like 100 years ago before jews cucked it

Watch documentaries about Jews, their rabbis can't keep their hands off boys, but it's not well known because, they control the media.
Do you have the link of these documentaries or at least names? I am really interested in watching. I only know about metzitzah b'peh :feelspuke::feelspuke:

ITT jew on a stick

Neither.
If you belive in god belive in him in your individualistic way.

Nah, it's all overblown. Most institutions have a pedo problem.
yea there are pedos in almost any authority position over kids

whether the school system or whatever else

sexual abuse in the roman catholic church wasn't much of a scandal, it's about the same as everywhere else. the furore was about how it was covered up

- Roman Catholicism:
Believes in the concept of original sin and its transmission through human nature, which necessitates the need for baptism for the removal of this sin.
View attachment 1210506

-Eastern Orthodoxy:
Also believes in original sin but emphasizes its consequences (like mortality and a tendency to sin) rather than guilt. Baptism is seen as a new birth and entrance into the life of the Church.
View attachment 1210507
I'd lean towards eastern orthodox