Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Catholicels, can you date this girl?

I’m considering going catholic, at least nominally, Chico. The answer is yes, mang:feelsohh::ahegao:

nah white women aren't the meta no more

latina girls the wave

protestants are superior cope

Proverbs 31:3
Do not give your strength to women, Nor your ways to that which destroys kings.

Girls use religion as a shield. They do all kinds of fucked up stuff like have drugged up orgies, then they show up at the church on sunday to pray their sins away. Doesn't mean shit

All these "religious" foids are closeted gigasluts.

Yeah

If they’re not currently sluts they’re compensating for having been one before
Yep. Or they "appear" as virgins to their potential betabuxx (it's all cope btw) because they fuck Chad in secret but dress all modestly and act reserved so she wouldn't be seen as thotty like those "worldly" foids and keep up with the false image, and they go through these loopholes to not lose their "technical virginity" while still getting their Chad fix in their prime years (i.e. doing anal or oral sex, or doing what Mormons call "soaking").

Literally, not even "religious" "trad" foids are safe they most likely won't be virgins just like "worldly" foids and even then they're still Chad only. AWALT is law.

Last edited:
It's a larp. Teehee I'm a good Catholic girl. That bitch has had abortions, and fucked guys on tinder for years, while virtue signalling about her Christian life.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190374439Friday, June 03, 2016 2:47 PM CDT
"what internet clique...whats wrong with my friends" It is filled entirely with a plethora of vain Western females.

Boricuas man...

What’s Boricua?

Puerto rican, rtard

It's Taíno

Taino is an indigenous tribe from puerto rico, asshat

Ameri-rice!

Didn’t you give up Christianmaxxing tho

Wasn't that religious, G.

Outside of my White middle-aged psychologist(Speaks to me normally), meeting Jacquis and Deángelis were the only things of value from my time in group therapy.

Deángelis seemed to have some interest in robotics/STEM. I could've shared my knowledge with her, if I didn't have a stuttering problem.

Nervous Gordon Ramsay GIF by Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back's 24 Hours to Hell and Back

Deángelis was a pale Boricua. Having stated that, one of my tormentors was a Hispanic guy

Marceline is physically similar to "her":

[UWSL]Deángelis[/UWSL]

Shannon was already destined to mate with James by 2016...I would've been ditched, again.

Deángelis ditched me soon after Mulatto Joseph arrived. He was equally intelligent yet a bit taller and quite handsome. She made eye contact with him and placed her head down while chatting with him.

The other...I'll explain later.

I've seen way better looking catholic hoes

she is trad Chad only

Only chad priest who has fucked nuns

Yeah

If they’re not currently sluts they’re compensating for having been one before
That's what I always tell to other guys. So called 'religious' foids are either former whore or they just do it secretly and pretend to be modest.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back