Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

catholic priests are the fakest volcels

Classic_Jarvis

Classic_Jarvis

Recruit
★★★★★
Here is a link to an interview with a catholic priest:

Priests talk openly about their feelings on sex and celibacy

I was just casually reading through the interview. The priest goes "gift from God - this beautiful person", we discussed celibacy a lot in the seminary. ", "God this...", "God that..."

But then the interview gets real:

Did you find yourself in inappropriate situations?

''Yes, I did. I was going to a sauna - a place where it was easy to have casual sex. I never got in a situation where I was actually in a relationship with anybody. But I did find myself having casual sex. It went on pretty strongly for 20 years.'

The fucking degenerate has had casual sex for 20 years and just mentions it casually, as if it's no big deal.
I wondered how catholic priests cope with their vow of lifelong celibacy. But they are the biggest bullshitters on the face of the earth. Any incel is more virginal than the average catholic priest volcel. Priests play with prepubescent dicks, cuck their parishioners wives and wank each other off in the seminary. This is all well known.

As someone who was raised Catholic, albeit very loosely, it seemed like a farce when I asked the priest if Noah’s Ark was real. He said yes and that didn’t sit well with me so I knew it was fake. Then you learn about tithing and things they regulate which came out CENTURIES after the Bible. I feel bad for true believers, luckily my parents admit it’s BS now. One of my cousins is still convinced but she’s a good-looking woman who thinks she’s “blessed”.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back