Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Catholic gets white-knighted after asking how to find a virgin wife

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Reasonable OP:
Let me say a bit about myself. I am 22 years old, soon to be 23. I graduated from college last year and I'm basically just starting to build my future life. I had some opportunities to loose my virginity before, but I did not act on them. When I was in college (major party school btw), a lot of girls there seemed to be sleeping around, having casual sex, and have liberal views on abortion. I'm not really down with that stuff. To me, if I'm going to be with a girl and invest a lot of time in a relationship, I want her to be have the decency to wait for me like I did for her. I don't want to be male specimen #4, #14, or #24 for that matter. Biologically, a man usually has a higher sex drive than a women due to higher levels of testosterome in his system. If I was able to do it, with my strong hormone-driven sex drive, then it shouldn't be unreasonable to ask the same of a girl. Virginity is something that is important to me on a personal level and I have no intention of compromising on this issue.
Soyboy citing false statistic:
I will launch volley number one: with so many women (what's the stats these days? 1 in 3? or is it higher?) who have been abused or raped, you're gonna have a hard time finding someone who hasn't had sex, and what's more, many of them will have had no say in the matter.

OP debunks:
I have heard similar stats, but you have to look at it another angle. A lot of other things are lumped into the sexual abuse/assault category that aren't vaginal rape. A woman could be molested and that would still count in the category. I refuse to believe that 1/3 girls were raped. Maybe in some dangerous ghettos you will see something like this, but I'm a white suburban dude, so that stuff is foreign to me. Girls that I have encountered lost their virginity by choice.

Another soyboy gets angry:
Your views are why rape is looked at as no big deal to suburban America. Cause it doesn't happen here to us white folk in these good rich neighborhoods. Your attitude is the reason girls in your neighbor type get raped and don't report it. Cause of people with your mindset that it doesn't happen, so if it does happen it must be the girls fault and she just needs to get over it an move on. This is why girls in upper class neighborhoods get raped and don't say anything. Attitudes just like yours.

I am sorry to sound harsh but your statement is absolutely ignorant and insulting to how many women who have been raped in good neighborhoods. Sorry to throw your world for a loop but rape spans all age groups, socio-economic status, race, gender and so on.
I was a Catholic virgin on my wedding night 2 years ago at age 26 (lie). My husband found me on Catholic Match. But he wasn't looking for a virgin, only.
I would not have dated and/or married someone who expressed your attitudes.
I am sure you a good person, but good people don't necessarily make the best spouses. (Stop being such a nice guy, inkwell)
In some respects it's perfectly legitimate. You like what you like.
But your inclusion of girls who have been raped (actually penetrated) as having "lost their virginity" is very troubling and reflects pagan influences. The church doesn't look at it the way the world does. Virginity is a spiritual state and key to "losing it" is full knowledge and consent. The virgin martyrs were typically raped before they were killed; this doesn't make them any less virgin. Aquinas says on this topic that "even if the woman thus violated conceives, she would not for that reason forfeit her virginity.
In evangelical Protestant circles it's not unusual for women to substitute sodomy for regular sex as a way of "preserving their virginity." (pot, meet kettle) Is a girl who has willingly engaged in sodomy but not vaginal intercourse still a true virgin, in the Church's eyes? Of course not. But that's where the flat-footed legalistic approach leads. Such a woman technically falls into your marriage-able category, because her hymen is intact. (strawman)
If the root of your concerns is insecurity about sexual performance (being compared to previous partners... your reference to being male specimen #24 seems to suggest this) a sex therapist or the person who conducts your premarital counseling can help you come to terms with it. (Yes, cuck… do your whore wife a favor and let a divorcee cunt marriage counselor brainwash you!)
Your virginity is something you are maintaining to glorify God and simply to avoid mortal sin. it is not a "gift" to be carefully hoarded for a future spouse. Nor is it a "gift" to be demanded as part of the marriage dowry, so to speak. (Let us be sluts, you toxic inkwell!)

Her orbiters' replies:
best post. b00m.
would give this 1000 props
Annoying boomer troll:
Let he who is without chick cast the first stone.
You're overlooking the advantages of skipping straight into the majors. It's like getting a pro to coach you. Much more efficient.
Jesus the coolly dismissive.

God is sarcastic. I have hope.
White-knighting cuck conflates forgiveness with willingness to marry:
the point being is if Jesus is willing to forgive anyone of their sins and does not hold it against them then why should a mere human be more than willing to hold past sins against the person. Jesus didn't say only if your a virgin will I forgive your sins. He said anyone, anyone ask for forgiveness and I will forgive you of your sins. The OP seems to not follow this teaching when it comes to sex.

JFL at modern Catholics. :feelskek:

Religions are so cucked.

Modern Christianity is such a fucking joke

Its hilarious cause if a Catholic Female was looking for a virgin male their responses would be 100% supportive.

People know that male virgins are super common and female virgins do not exist.

Based Islam or bust

Jfl at cuckolds

His nickname is Polish so brutal slavpill.

He is a coper if he thinks he can even find a decent non-virgin Slavic woman as a Slav, yet alone a virgin one.

Even Catholic Slavic girls don't like virgin men. Unless he has Vladislav looks he is in trouble.

Very hard to find a virgin female past the age of 15, even before that age many are taken.
To say Catholics worship Mary, they are hypocrites

Good thing this post was from 2013, so I hope people aren't this retarded any more.

Screen Shot 2020 01 07 at 14313 PM

"Those poor rich stacys getting raped by football player chads every week, we must save them" :soy:
If 1/3 foids get forcefully raped, then why don't you hear screams all the time in big apartment buildings? The cuck didn't even address the point the op made when he said those stats are inflated by including minor sexual assault, like an ass grab or unwanted kiss.

Screen Shot 2020 01 07 at 14259 PM

Any hole that tells you she lost her virginity to a rapist is a lying piece of shit, and most likely he wasn't the only one who fucked her after that. I don't trust anything foids say about their past relationships, so to be safe I'll assume any foid over 18 and single is a chad dick chasing cum guzzler.

Screen Shot 2020 01 07 at 14244 PM

Just hire a bank robber to be a teller at a bank bro, he learned from his mistake, the past is the past sweetie. I bet that soycuck fag wouldn't apply the "just forgive bro" cuck logic to a man who sexually assaulted foids in the past.

I'm seriously thinking about singing up on one of these Catholic forums and just school them on the question of Catholic doctrine, sex, marriage, Catholic view on feminism etc. They're completely false in everything from Catholic perspective. I will also BLACKPILL them about the state of dating in 2020 as a bonus. They need this.

These Anglo Catholics were always the worst, the Church even had to officialy condemn 'americanism' as a heresy because of such people.

JFL at speaking English while following an Italian religion. Mayos need to get based and blackpilled about sovereignty and intellectual infiltration again.