Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cathlics

owly

owly

Banned
-
If you were a gold diging roastie post wall,
Looking for a divorce rape target,

Where would you go ?

The church

If I were a vintage femoid...Probably a classy and expensive discoshit (which I would enter for free) or a high-society venue full of betabuxxers, showing some cleavage, timeskipmaxx and divorcerapemaxx after a year.

If I were a vintage femoid...Probably a classy and expensive discoshit (which I would enter for free) or a high-society venue full of betabuxxers, showing some cleavage, timeskipmaxx and divorcerapemaxx after a year.
This is better.

You could just rinse and repeat, and become rich, easy.

>cathlics
Luther

--------------------------------------

Now I grew up in a proper LCMS family and church, so my experience isn't quite that of a Catholic's, but it's very similar. You rarely see betabux in the church. I've been in 3 LCMS churches in my life, and I have only met one set of divorced people... and they were my parents. It don't work that easy, my guy. Trad Christian men are woke and alot are on thot patrol.

You seem to confuse the idea of betabux with that of a man providing for a woman. A man SHOULD provide for a woman, so long as she does her wife and mother duties in return, such as raising children, managing the household, providing unlimited access to her body, things like that. Also, I think the catholic church doesn't take to kindly to it members divorcing without just cause (adultery or desertion mainly), so it wouldn't be that easy. So when you see a married couple in the Christian faith, remember that she is providing for him in non-monetary ways, and that betabux only applies when a man pays for a woman out of loneliness and she acts unwilling in return. Most smart women recognize the validity and holiness of this role, and don't divorce as a result.

Honestly, if I were a foid looking to bux/divorce rape, I'd look for some men at an engineering campus of a college, the ones who're fresh out. They're way more lonely and gullible.