Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Catfishmaxx by learning about the dolly zoom effect.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Go from normie to comfortably chadlite/brad tier with neck gains just by choosing the right camera lens and distance from the camera for your self portrait.
Amazin'.

Last edited:
holy shit

now the field has been equalized

EWdkojdWAAAOSOg

All due to the dollyzoom effect. Apparently no photoshop used. FYI the mm refer to the vocal length of the camera lens used. This is the Hollywood magic that makes stars and (male) models - that lookmaxxers obsess over - look even more amazing than they already are in reality.

Last edited:
Pretty cool.

What camera is good for this?

I'd still look bad tho

I knew about the dollyzoom effect used in Hitchcock, Spielberg and Scorsese movies - but I was not aware it makes the subjects face more Chad - mainly because the dollyzoom is often used to disorientate the viewer (the background changes somehow) during a moment in which a dramatic story point is revealed.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor dolly zoom effect explained
The dolly zoom, also referred to as the Vertigo effect or a Zolly shot, is a technique wherein the camera is dollied either forward or backward while the zoom on the lens is pulled in the opposite direction.

Just google 'dollyzoom' and you'll find thousands of tutorials and explanations by videographers and photographers to create the effect

No dolly zoom effect for my face

from a 3 to a 4
woweeeey

id go from a 1.5 to 2 ? *clap* *clap* *clap*

Wow he went from chad to chad.

yeah but what about actually going to the date?

this could maybe be legit for real life :feelshehe:
imagine you get a tinder date with a shopped pic maybe the halo will apply irl and she will make herself believe youre not that ugly and still fuck you.
i know for sure guys still fuck girls who's pics look completely diffetent online

Another day another chad is posted as "normie" JFL.

btw idk if this is a thing that already exists, but this could theoretically be done via software by transforming a photo made with any camera lens

@Reddit_is_for_cucks you could be interested in this tbh
imagine you get a tinder date with a shopped pic maybe the halo will apply irl and she will make herself believe youre not that ugly and still fuck you.
i know for sure guys still fuck girls who's pics look completely diffetent online
really? lifefuel if true but idk sounds weird

@Reddit_is_for_cucks you could be interested in this tbh

really? lifefuel if true but idk sounds weird
Sounds interesting I’ll see if I can get a 200mm camera

Sounds interesting I’ll see if I can get a 200mm camera
you're pretty good at making girls fall hard for you (aka you have a good personality but they won't give you a chance due to your looks), so if you do this rather than chadfish, it could work out better. "i used a 200mm camera" is easier to explain and a lot less weird than "i used someone else's pics" if that makes sense lol

it's legit for Chadlites to LARP as Chads on Tinder for sure

you're pretty good at making girls fall hard for you (aka you have a good personality but they won't give you a chance due to your looks), so if you do this rather than chadfish, it could work out better. "i used a 200mm camera" is easier to explain and a lot less weird than "i used someone else's pics" if that makes sense lol
You can always half-cheat. Say, use 120mm.

works for normies only

I can confirm it worked

201.jpg

Last edited: