Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Catfishmans videos

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Let’s be honest, his videos are BARELY lifefuel, it just reinforces the blackpill of Chad always winning.
You might be like “go them then man!, teach those fucking thots what’s good! Fuck those bitches! Haha that’ll show them!”
When in fact, the girl he just catfishes is laughing, because she knows that she can just call up the next chad or chadlite and get fucked by him.

Anyone that seriously enjoys his videos are coping very hard, you are laughing on the outside but crying on the inside.

arent the girls that he catfishes live in the same area as him? kinda risky imo

why do people always read so much into his stuff, as if they feel angry at him for wasting the female's time? a female's time is wasted, that's enough to for me to consider it entertaining.

why do people always read so much into his stuff, as if they feel angry at him for wasting the female's time? a female's time is wasted, that's enough to for me to consider it entertaining.
Its basically an incel TV show. In 30 years catfishman would be paid millions for his original idea. Its hilarious watching the foids get tricked.

Wasting time is the only benefit, he had to waste numerous hours oh catfishing just to waste an hour of hers, huge cope tbh

Wasting time is the only benefit, he had to waste numerous hours oh catfishing just to waste an hour of hers, huge cope tbh
Gas prices are rising tho think about the gas money. Whore had to fill up prob and get all dressed up, put on fakeup just for the Chad

Gas prices are rising tho think about the gas money. Whore had to fill up prob and get all dressed up, put on fakeup just for the Chad
Then cause she feels bad, while she had all her makeup on she could just call the chadlite that was 2nd on her list and fuck him.
Coping hard

It's entertaining to watch and it's fun watching women who thought they were getting chad being called out on their roastie behavior

Catfishing is gonna die soon

I like the videos - I just wish the whole experience was more extreme and humiliating for the girl.

I like his vids sucks he’s a virgin shaming fakecel

It's entertaining to watch and it's fun watching women who thought they were getting chad being called out on their roastie behavior
Other guys will want to see it too, so it will draw attention to the blackpill which is a good thing. I rather watch him than some normie shit.

finally something we agree on.

No way, the bitches he catfish's can not get a Chad, that's why they jump at the opportunity when he hits them up with his fake profile no matter how much of a douche he presents himself as. They leave pissed knowing that they will have to keep fucking the guy they're already with.

No way, the bitches he catfish's can not get a Chad, that's why they jump at the opportunity when he hits them up with his fake profile no matter how much of a douche he presents himself as. They leave pissed knowing that they will have to keep fucking the guy they're already with.
which is why i said chadlites

Not gonna lie its pretty funny hearing him walk up to a woman and say "you here for the BBC?"

I kind of wish he was a bit more articulate but I can hardly fault him for that, I would never have the balls to do even a fraction of what he does.