Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over catfishman's exploits are proof of women only wanting chad, thinking they deserve chad

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
imagine being short, obese, and ethnic

imagine expecting to date the hottest girl in the modeling world

congrats, you're now an average female

Women can not help themselves; they see a 1/100,000 Chad and their brain turns into a primitive insect.

For the primitive insect, the concept of "deserving" is thrown out the window; rather, she needs his sperm right then and there on the spot.

Women can not help themselves; they see a 1/100,000 Chad and their brain turns into a primitive insect.

For the primitive insect, the concept of "deserving" is thrown out the window; rather, she needs his sperm right then and there on the spot.

he uses chico

it's just so insane women think they deserve one of the best looking men to ever exist

lol

I love how he always gets ugly chicks, when he's using a male model. They deserve what they get from him, which isn't really that severe. if it were me I'd berate them in front of a bunch of people

Well in the women's defense--and I don't do that often--if a Chad (or in this case, who they think is a Chad) is leading them on, they WILL try to get the best deal and fuck a 10/10 guy if he's giving them to go-ahead.

It's like if you get a job offer you don't feel qualified for, you wouldn't turn it down just because of how you feel, if you're being given something just take it.

The issue here is more women being stupid and not realizing their worth, and being able to tell an obvious scam, basically not being able to judge that actual male models have better things to do than spend time with 4/10 women.

It's like if you get a job offer you don't feel qualified for, you wouldn't turn it down just because of how you feel, if you're being given something just take it.

I've turned down job offers I wasn't qualified for before. It's wrong to take things you don't deserve.

Well in the women's defense--and I don't do that often--if a Chad (or in this case, who they think is a Chad) is leading them on, they WILL try to get the best deal and fuck a 10/10 guy if he's giving them to go-ahead.

The issue here is more women being stupid and not realizing their worth, and being able to tell an obvious scam, basically not being able to judge that actual male models have better things to do than spend time with 4/10 women.
It would be insanely easy to catfish a bunch of obese manlets with a 10/10 Instagram model chick.

Obviously he will only pump and dump her. If she doesn't mind being used and treated as a whore for the rest of her life then she can fuck chads as much as she wants. But when the cock carousel comes to a stop and they want to settle down, only beta simps will want to marry and raise a family with them.

It would be insanely easy to catfish a bunch of obese manlets with a 10/10 Instagram model chick.

Yeah stupidity is on both sides of the aisle. Even women are catching on to catfish.

Maybe intelligence does correlate with looks. Currycels tend to be the most retarded socially.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back