Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Catfishing a sheboon

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
https://i.imgur.com/trIrZLe.jpg

What you guys think? Will this one be good?

Did she take that photo while driving? Good fuck.
Catfish that chimp.

Berdea said:
Did she take that photo while driving? Good fuck.
Catfish that chimp.

I'm kinda nervous cause she is black and how her reaction should be.

catfishman23 said:

She'll likely chimp out and get Tyone Darius and his bros to fuck your honky ass up.
But it'll be funny for us, so it'll be worth it.

Berdea said:
She'll likely chimp out and get Tyone Darius and his bros to fuck your honky ass up.
But it'll be funny for us, so it'll be worth it.

I'll risk idc let's see what happens

Man I hope you survive to let us know the results of this one. By the look of this Marquisha, you are presumably going to be taken into a back alley and glocked to death. However, remember that you are doing God's work. I hope you are posthumously awarded some sort of accolade or nominated for a nobel peace prize for your endeavours for humankind.

Watch out lol, this nigga sheboon might beat the shit out of you or not.

catfishman23 said:

Why don't you pretend to be the guy at first this time? Some along the lines of "Hey, it's [name]" "I've been told I'm quite photogenic". "so, should we get something to eat?", etc. See how she reacts and if she goes along with it. Will be extra hilarious if the catfish model is black.

CopingGymcel said:
Why don't you pretend to be the guy at first this time? Some along the lines of "Hey, it's [name]" "I've been told I'm quite photogenic". "so, should we get something to eat?", etc. See how she reacts and if she goes along with it. Will be extra hilarious if the catfish model is black.

Why do I have to be a cuck about it. I'm trying to get a reaction not a date you fool.

catfishman23 said:
Why do I have to be a cuck about it. I'm trying to get a reaction not a date you fool.

You're trolling her by pretending to be the guy, but sure, if you don't get it, then sure.